Droll Yankees 23 in. Forest Green Ring Pull Tube Seed FeederItem#: HN-CCP776
Sorry, this item is currently
Out Of Stock
Bring home the Droll Yankees 23 in. Forest Green Ring Pull Tube Seed Feeder and feed the birds their favorite sunflower seeds or mixed seeds. This tubular feeder has a perch outside each of its ports for the birds to feed comfortably. It is easy to clean, one simply has to pull the central rod and the ports and base disassemble from the feed tube. This feeder is made of superior quality materials and can be easily reassembled as well.
The Droll Yankees Story
What began as two New England historians, Alan Bemis and Peter Kilham, recording stories, would eventually set the stage for today's beloved bird feeder company, known for making "The World's Best Bird Feeders." Why "droll"? That came from a story by Balzac, and after an experiment with plastic tubing resulted in a frenzy of feathered friends, founder Peter Kilham knew he had something special on his hands. Still located in Connecticut, still proudly made in the USA, the Droll Yankees story lives on - and when you order one of their bird feeders, you'll understand.
Dimensions & Specifications
5.5L x 5.5W x 27H in.
UV Stabilized Polycarbonate
- Designed for use with majority of bird feeders and houses
- Works as a hang mount, base mount or pole mount
- Sturdy steel construction in green finish
- 78-inch overall height
- Bird house not included
- Adjustable railing hook
- Extends to 36H inches
- Attaches to railings up to 3.25W inches
- Weather resistant
- 16 fl. oz. cleaner for bird houses and feeders
- All-natural - even safe on bird seed
- Easily removes mold, dirt, and bird droppings
- Effective on odors
- Protects houses, feeders and seed from infection from mold
- Cleans away mold without harming birds