Earthminded RainStationItem#: HN-RBC005
Rain barrel, Flexi diverter kit, Spigot, Garden hose connector
Complete with a patented Flexi Fit diverter kit, set up of the Earthminded RainStation is quick, easy, and eliminates the gutter extension, overflow hose and debris from entering the barrel. You'll tap directly into the downspout so there's no need to stress about cutting into your gutters. This closed system totally eliminates mosquitoes and debris and the locking top keeps kids and animals out. The 60-gallon tank is certainly large, but it can be linked to other barrels, too, increasing your water reserves.
- Assembles in approximately 20 minutes
- Locking top to be child- and animal-proof
- Closed system eliminates mosquitoes and debris from entering tank
- Equipped with 2 spigot heights - one perfect for watering can and one for soaker hose
EarthMinded consumer products are simple, attractive, and high-quality solutions for a variety of home, garden, and agricultural uses of rain. Rainwater is ideal for watering plants and gardens and for outdoor chores such as washing cars, decks, or lawn furniture. In addition to saving your water supply for when you need it, using rainwater helps reduce runoff, and shows a commitment to a greener lifestyle.
Dimensions & Specifications
28.5D x 38.5H in.
- Special stand lifts rain barrel 11-inches off ground
- Easier to fill watering cans and less bending for you
- Constructed of select pressure treated Southern pine
- 1-year warranty for peace of mind
- Dimensions: 30L x 30W x 14H inches
- Measures 22.5 inches from post to post
- For use with rain barrels in no-to-low flow applications
- Rubber compounds and injection-molded plastic attachments
- Compatible with all 1- and .75-inch threaded spigots
- 200 T-mesh filter prevents debris from clogging the hose
- Time-released water minimizes water loss
- Measures 50 feet long; weighs 2 lbs.
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Drill bit provided
- Nice diverter
- Nice size
- Two drains one low
- Fill hose sags
- Only one spigot provided
- Thin plastic along seams
Comments about Earthminded 65 Gallon RainStation:
We chose this barrel because it had two drains (one very low to maximize water use) and because it came with a diverter. The diverter captures most of the water, but is not 100%. The feeder hose from the diverter sags if stretched out, so I rigged up a support along it's course. You are provided with one very nice brass spigot, but the other fitting is meant for attaching a hose and has no cut-off. We simply purchased a second spigot at the local hardware store and it works fine. My main concern is that the walls of the barrel are rather thin along the vertical seams, and it's my intent to contact the company to see if this is a normal finding. Otherwise, it looks fine.