Ellis Curtain Imperial Dress Duchess Filler ValanceItem#: HN-ALEL039
Sorry, this item is currently
Out Of Stock
About A.L. Ellis Inc.
Established in 1920 by Arthur Linwood Ellis, A.L. Ellis Inc. is a 5th generation, family owned and operated manufacturing company. With their headquarters located less than an hour away from the manufacturing facility, they can easily control the wholesale business and produce their mail order catalogs. Their hand-made products consist of curtains, draperies, top treatments, bedding, toss pillows, and chair pads.
The main objective for A.L. Ellis Inc. is to always provide customers with high-quality products at a competitive price, and in a timely manner. Remaining committed to the customer, A.L. Ellis Inc. is a trusted company you can count on. Begin decorating your house with any of their products!
Dimensions & Specifications
50W x 15L in.
Dry Clean Only
- Island-inspired entertainment center
- Sturdy solid wood and wood veneer construction
- Soft mahogany finish
- Antique brass hardware
- Cabinets with tropical style woven cane inserts
- Includes a console, 2 pier units, and a back panel
- 104W x 20D x 63H inches
- For indoor use only
- Metal tree-shaped photo collage
- Holds 10-4x4 and 3-5x5 photos
- Artwork by Grace Feyock
- Dimensions: 40.5W x 37H inches
$15.99 to $22.99
- Available in a variety of sizes
- 0.75-inch diam. rod
- Made of metal
- 3.75-inch adjustable brackets
- Black color
- Complete with decorative finials and brackets