Ellis Curtain Moments Lined Duchess Tie Up ValanceItem#: HN-ALEL059
Sorry, this item is currently
Out Of Stock
About A.L. Ellis Inc.
Established in 1920 by Arthur Linwood Ellis, A.L. Ellis Inc. is a 5th generation, family owned and operated manufacturing company. With their headquarters located less than an hour away from the manufacturing facility, they can easily control the wholesale business and produce their mail order catalogs. Their hand-made products consist of curtains, draperies, top treatments, bedding, toss pillows, and chair pads.
The main objective for A.L. Ellis Inc. is to always provide customers with high-quality products at a competitive price, and in a timely manner. Remaining committed to the customer, A.L. Ellis Inc. is a trusted company you can count on. Begin decorating your house with any of their products!
Dimensions & Specifications
50W x 30L in.
Dry Clean Only
35% Polyester, 65% Cotton
- Questions? Call our product specialists: 866-579-5183
- Fabric swatches available: call 1-888-880-4884 to order
- Traditional sofa design with less than traditional attitude
- Bittersweet burgundy and beige coloring with grounding accent pillows
- Made of engineered hardwood to ensure longevity
- Medium to firm seating comfort; strong seat won't lose shape
- Right loveseat dimensions: 59L x 37W x 37H inches
- Left loveseat dimensions: 82L x 37W x 37H inches
- Premium White Glove in-home delivery included
$3,214.80 to $8,787.60
- Solid wood construction
- High-gloss ebony finish
- Built-in boiserie
- Optional piers included
- 59W x 20D x 71H inches
$18.99 to $24.99
- Available in 28 - 48 in. and 48 - 84 in. lengths
- 0.875 in. diam. rod
- Decorative styled, sturdy metal construction
- Bronze coated rod with transparent mocha finials
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth