Ellis Curtain Tremblay Lined Empress ValanceItem#: HN-ALEL028
About A.L. Ellis Inc.
Established in 1920 by Arthur Linwood Ellis, A.L. Ellis Inc. is a 5th generation, family owned and operated manufacturing company. With their headquarters located less than an hour away from the manufacturing facility, they can easily control the wholesale business and produce their mail order catalogs. Their hand-made products consist of curtains, draperies, top treatments, bedding, toss pillows, and chair pads.
The main objective for A.L. Ellis Inc. is to always provide customers with high-quality products at a competitive price, and in a timely manner. Remaining committed to the customer, A.L. Ellis Inc. is a trusted company you can count on. Begin decorating your house with any of their products!
Dimensions & Specifications
70W x 28L in.
Dry Clean Only
100% Cotton, 7 oz. Duck Cloth
- Large log wall mirror for indoor use
- Carved frame looks like entwined wood logs
- Cast resin frame and glass mirror
- Authentic, textured wood finish in brown and tan
- Dimensions: 26W x 31H inches
- 48 to 84 in. long telescopic rod
- 0.875 in. diam. rod
- Decorative styled, sturdy metal construction
- Rattan woven design finials with Victorian design border
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth