Emile Henry Ceramic 8.75 x 4.75 in. 1 qt. Loaf Dish - AzurItem#: HN-EHU042
Bring on the baked goods or serve up savory dishes. This loaf dish sets the standard, retaining heat to keep foods warm while keeping inside edges moist.
More on Emile Henry's Ceradon Ceramic Cookware:
Emile Henry's ceramic bakeware and tableware has been made in Marcigny, France since 1850 from high fired Burgundy clay. This natural clay is unsurpassed for conducting and retaining heat.
Emile Henry's Ceradon uses an exclusive process to produce strong and durable ceramic bakeware and tableware for everyday use:
- Extremely hard glaze - resistant to scratching
- Thermal properties: keeps hot, keeps cold - use directly from freezer to oven to table (0°F to 500°F)
- Easy to clean by hand or in the dishwasher
- Shock-resistant and highly resistant to chipping
- Guaranteed for 10 years against any defects
- Made in France
Dimensions & Specifications
Dishwasher Safe, Freezer Safe
10 Year Limited
8.75L x 4.75W in.