Escort SmartMirror with GPS Navigation & CameraItem#: HN-ESO030
Mirror, GPS, Camera
You don't have to buy a new car to take advantage of the latest in safety and convenience technology. Just replace your rearview mirror! The Escort SmartMirror with GPS Navigation & Camera features the latest vehicle innovation in one easy-to-install unit. Simply mount the mirror to your windshield (installation equipment included) and enjoy a built-in GPS navigation system, hands-free Bluetooth cell phone technology, and a camera that ensures safe reversing.
The Escort SmartMirror with GPS Navigation & Camera makes it hard to get lost. You get voice-prompted directions, real-time navigation, and millions of points of interest. A Navigon Mobile Navigator displays street level preview, interstate entrances and exits, and all major intersections.
Other features include:
- Lane Assistant and Reality View technology for easy driving directions
- 2D and 3D maps with easy-to-use menus
- DirectHelp for emergency assistance
This all-in-one mirror also features Bluetooth technology so you can make safer calls. Its hands-free capability allows you to see incoming calls on the LCD display and answer them either manually or automatically with the simple push of a button. Plus, when you've stopped driving, you can simply transfer calls to your cell phone for uninterrupted chats. The mirror also saves your call history log!
- Features an advanced Samsung 400MHz processor and large capacity 64MB internal memory
- Complete with a 2GB SD memory card for storing maps, pictures, books, and more (with integrated speaker)
- Its built-in GPS receiver features high-grain dual antenna design (16 channels)
- Large touch screen LCD monitor with wide-screen display
- Two (2) expandable video inputs with reverse camera input sensing
- Includes microphone, power supply, GPS antenna (not required for most installations), windshield mounting bracket, and back-up camera
Note: Does not include radar or laser detection technology; map updates are separate and will be available at a later date- Escort will send email notification of map update technology.
About Escort Radar
Talk about innovative! Since their inception in 1978, Escort Radar has been issued over 85% of the patents in the high-performance radar and laser detection field - more than all other competitors combined. Their full line of radar, laser, and safety detectors is designed, manufactured, and marketed in North America; their company headquarters is located in Cincinnati, Ohio. Escort Radar - don't hit the road without them.
Dimensions & Specifications
11L x 4W x 3H inches