Fagor Futuro 4 Quart Stainless Steel Pressure CookerItem#: HN-FAG039
Pressure cooker, Instruction manual, Recipe book
- Easy-cleaning auto pressure release valve reduces food particle build up
- No-hassle self locking handle
- Visual pressure indicator
- Triple Safety System features dual pressure control valve plus two independent over pressure release valves
- Impact-bonded diffuser base for even heat distribution and fuel efficiency
- Works on all domestic cooking surfaces: gas, electric, ceramic, and induction
- Preserves vitamins and minerals during cooking
- Easy-to-clean and dishwasher-safe body
- Winner of 2008 Great Gear of the Year Award
- Comes with an instruction manual and full-color recipe book
- UL-approved for safety
- Ten-year manufacturer's warranty
Wouldn't it be great if you could whip up a healthy dish in a fraction of the time it usually takes? With the Fagor Futuro 918013179 4 Quart Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker, you can do just that! Whether it's risotto, chicken soup, meatballs, or cheesecake, this pressure cooker cooks with little or no oil and reduces cooking time by up to 70 percent. It also retains the natural color and flavor of the foods, adding to your dining experience.
Boasting a sleek look, this pressure cooker has short side handles for compact storage and maximum space efficiency. Constructed of high-quality, polished 18/10 stainless steel with an impact-bonded diffuser base for even and efficient heat distribution, this pressure cooker works on all heat sources and includes a steamer basket/grater. The easy-cleaning auto pressure release valve reduces food particle build up, while the no-hassle self locking handle ensures ease of use. The Triple Safety System features dual pressure control valve plus two independent over pressure release valves for maximum safety. A visual indicator pops up or retracts to indicate the pressure level in the cooker. Easy to clean and dishwasher-safe, this 4-quart pressure cooker is UL-approved and comes with a 10-year warranty.
About Fagor America, Inc.
Fagor is a wholly owned subsidiary of Fagor Electrodomesticos. Since opening their offices in 1992, the Fagor brand name has become synonymous with high-quality stainless steel pressure cookers. Fagor is currently positioned as a top cookware brand, sold at major retailers nationwide. Along with pressure cookers, Fagor America also offers a line of specialty cookware. In 2005, Fagor America established its appliance division in the United States.
Fagor is a brand renowned for product innovation, quality, and performance. They strive to offer products that create a lifestyle of increased comfort, convenience, and energy savings.
Dimensions & Specifications
10 Year Manufacturers Warranty
Dishwasher Safe, With Lid