Fire Magic Echelon Diamond E1060i Built-In Grill with Rotisserie and WindowItem#: HN-AMK243
Sorry, this item is currently
Out Of Stock
Grill head with window
Grill your dinner and watch it, too, on the incredible Fire Magic Echelon Diamond E1060i Built-In Grill with Rotisserie and Window. This luxury grill head features every advancement and luxury that the ineffable Fire Magic has dreamed up, including the unique Magic View window. The large 1,056-square-inch cooking surface is powered by four stainless steel E-shaped burners that distribute more BTUs per square inch - more evenly - than any other burner on the market. Supported below with stainless steel flavor grids and heat zone separators that allow true custom cooking, a full stainless steel grid makes perfect sear marks on all your food. Dual recessed rotisserie burners sit in the back of the grill body, independently controlled for a slow-cook or a quick sear. To take advantage, skewer your favorite meats on the ball-bearing supported rotisserie spit rod with a high-torque motor and counterbalance. There's also a dedicated 3,000 BTU smoker box burner - just add wine, water, wood chips, and more for a bold infusion of flavor. It's not all about brute toughness here, though - there are sophisticated electronics at work, too. LED backlit safety knobs, an advanced hot surface push-button ignition, halogen lamps, and an electronic digital thermometer are all built in.
- Exclusive cast stainless steel E-shaped main burners - a shape that allows for total control and true convection-style cooking
- Dual recessed backburners with independent control for slow-cooking rotisserie-style or searing meats for a flavorful finish
- Full removable rotisserie with ball-bearing-supported spit rod, two 4-skewer meat holders, heavy counterbalance, and high-torque motor
- 16-gauge flavor grids and heat zone separators for efficient, customizable cooking
- Built-in pull-out smoker box with dedicated 3,000 BTU burner
- Huge Magic View viewing window built into hood - ceramic glass won't steam or crack under extreme temperatures and changes
- Backlit safety knobs with blue LED bezels, and a reactive red flame icon that glows according to burner power
- Electronic digital thermometer with backlit display and built-in meat probe
- Dual halogen lights in the hood for easy nighttime cooking
- Advanced push-button hot surface ignition system
- Main burners: 115,000 BTU; Rear burners: 22,000 BTU; Smoker box burner: 3,000 BTU
- Cooking surface dimensions: 48W x 22D inches (1,056 square inches)
- Cutout dimensions: 50W x 23.5D x 12H inches
- Overall dimensions: 50W x 23.5D x 26.75H inches
About Fire Magic
Fire Magic understands more about the amazing things that happen when flame and good food meet. For the last 70 years, they've set out to create the singularly best way to cook food outdoors, using the highest-quality materials, innovative design, and an absolutely relentless pursuit of perfection. With a complete line of luxury-grade grills, burners, accessories, and built-in grill island components, Fire Magic is ready to turn your home into the world's best outdoor kitchen.
Dimensions & Specifications
# of Burners
50W x 23.5D x 26.75H in.
1056 sq. in.
Liquid Propane, Natural Gas