First Degree Fitness PACIFIC Challenge AR Adjustable Resistance Fluid RowerItem#: HN-FDF039
- Developed by professional rowers to simulate feel and sound of on-water rowing
- Quiet operation, with no whirring noises or cables
- Simple turn of adjuster dial gives you from light workout to full Olympic sprint, without interrupting workout
- Multiple-chamber, ribbed tank provides natural catch points to give you consistent resistance
- Ergonomic handle is angled and helps prevent arm and wrist strain
- Heel support system on foot board adjusts to foot size and allows you to workout with shoes, socks, or bare feet
- On-board computer monitors time, distance, split time, strokes per minute, calories, watts, and interval training
- Rower tank made from tough polycarbonate with 3-blade stainless steel paddle
- Tank holds from 9 to 17 liters of water
- Compact storage footprint: 21L x 20W inches
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs.
- Some assembly required
- Manufacturer's warranty included - see Product Guarantee for full details
About First Degree Fitness
First Degree Fitness was founded in 2000 on the firm belief that rowing should feel like, well, rowing. Their propriety fluid resistance systems offer the most advanced indoor rowing experience available, capturing the nuances of self-powered movement across the open water. A First Degree Fitness water-resistance machine even introduces the sensory experiences of seeing and hearing water as the user pulls. From innovations in variable resistance to integration of the most advanced technology and virtual experiences, First Degree Fitness is the go-to choice for the utmost in indoor rowing experiences.
Dimensions & Specifications
First Degree Fitness
Some Assembly Required
77.8L x 20.9W x 20.1H in.
Manufacturers Warranty Included
Folding, Heart Rate Monitor, Portable, Programmable, Upper Body Workout