Foundations Professional Series 4 in. Foam Crib MattressItem#: HN-IK193
The Foundations 4 in. Professional Series Foam Crib Mattress offers the hygiene and durability previously found only in hospital grade mattresses. Professional Series mattresses also feature revolutionary new, ultra-durable, nylon reinforced vinyl cover for unprecedented durability. Antimicrobial vinyl provides superior hygiene. Mattress is hypoallergenic and phthalate free. 4-inch thick, full size, foam mattress which fits Foundations 10 and 11 series full size cribs. Individual mattress measures 52L x 28W x 3D inches. Individual shipping weight per mattress is 4 lbs.
All 2011 Foundations cribs are independently certified by the Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association (JPMA) that they meet all applicable mandatory and voluntary standards published by the CPSC, ASTM and JPMA which includes 16CFR 1220 for compact cribs and 16CFR 1219 for full sized cribs.
Foundations is a brand focused on the absolute safety and well being of all children, and their products show it. Though used throughout the world by commercial customers, Foundations products extend to use in the home as well. All Foundations products meet mandatory safety standards published by the Consumer Products Safety Commission as well as all voluntary standards published by ASTM. Additionally, Foundations ensures that all their products meet the CPSC CFR 1633 Fire Standard.
Dimensions & Specifications
52L x 28W x 4H in.
- 3-sided contour changing pad
- Passes all standards for indoor air quality
- Provides a secure station for baby while being changed
- Extra safety from rigid fiberboard support board and safety strap
- Dimensions: 33L x 16W x 4H inches
- Absorbent terry cloth provides soft, durable use
- Made of cotton percale with soft terry
- Comes with dot, swirl and bold stripe print cloth
- Towel dimensions: 30W x 32D in.
- Cloth dimensions: 8W x 8D in.