Foundations Serenity Clearview Compact Crib - NaturalItem#: HN-IK153
From top to bottom, the Foundations Serenity Clearview Compact Crib - Natural is designed to bring you peace of mind. Boasting decorative arches and clear polycarbonate end panels, this compact wood crib helps you keep a watchful eye on your sleeping infant. Reliable, quality construction includes superior-strength fasteners, mortise-and-tenon joinery, and a solid steel box frame mattress board that adjusts to two heights. Offering affordable value and safety for your home or your daycare, this versatile crib is finished in a natural color and features clear plastic teething rails and 2-inch, non-marking, ultra-quiet casters for easy mobility. The included Professional Series mattress is a super-durable antimicrobial mattress measuring 3 inches high.
- Clearview polycarbonate end panels make it easy to see your baby
- Decorative arches, natural finish, and antique brass hardware
- Compact size and lower profile provide easy access and reduce back strain
- Slatted sides are fixed for safety
- Quality mortise-and-tenon joinery and strong fasteners
- Smooth plastic teething rails protect Baby and crib, sanitize easily
- Center-reinforced steel box frame mattress board adjusts to 2 positions
- Professional Series, super-durable, antimicrobial, 3-inch-high mattress
- 2-inch, non-marking, ultra-quiet casters (2 locking)
- Made with responsibly harvested wood - complies with PEFC certification
- Meets all CPSC, ASTM, and JPMA standards, including 16CFR 1220 for compact cribs
- Crib carries full 5-year warranty
- Frame, casters, and hardware carry lifetime warranty
- Matching crib drawer and evacuation frame system sold separately
Foundations is a brand focused on the absolute safety and well being of all children, and their products show it. Though used throughout the world by commercial customers, Foundations products extend to use in the home as well. All Foundations products meet mandatory safety standards published by the Consumer Products Safety Commission as well as all voluntary standards published by ASTM. Additionally, Foundations ensures that all their products meet the CPSC CFR 1633 Fire Standard.
Dimensions & Specifications
39.15L x 26.25W x 40H in.