Gaggia Accademia 1003380 Super-Automatic Espresso MachineItem#: HN-IMP116
Turn your kitchen into a coffeehouse with the Gaggia Accademia 1003380 Super-Automatic Espresso Machine. Durable, stylish, and easy to use, this high-end machine features seven dedicated buttons that can deliver customized espresso, cappuccino, latte, and other cafe-quality drinks all at the touch of your fingertips.
- Removable 17-liter water tank
- Opti-dose feature adjusts amount of coffee used per cup
- Pre-brewing system for maximum flavor extraction
- Fully detachable milk carafe has 0.5-liter capacity
- Built-in cup warmer
- Integrated coffee grounds container is removable from the front
- Integrated steam wand/water dispenser
- Allows you to choose normal, minimum, maximum, or no froth
- Top of machine has direct access to water tank and coffee bean refill
- Ceramic burr grinder with integrated bean hopper and double lid aroma saver
- Adjustable telescopic coffee dispenser fits a wide variety of cup sizes
- Removable brew group for hassle-free maintenance
- Automated milk circuit cleaning and descaling cycles make it easy to maintain
- Wipe clean and decalcify regularly
- Weight: 43 lbs.
Gaggia is the number-one selling home espresso machine manufacturer in Italy. Achille Gaggia, known as the founder of the modern espresso machine, founded the company in 1947. His innovative design eliminated steam from the extraction process and gave us the thick, crema-topped espresso that's so popular today. In 1977, the Gaggia company began producing machines for home use, and since that time, they have been at the forefront of development and innovation in the industry. Gaggia espresso machines combine Old World, classic styling with cutting-edge technology to bring you feature-packed machines that are easy to use and look fantastic in your kitchen. Enjoy espresso in the true Italian style with Gaggia.
Dimensions & Specifications
Cups Per Brew
14.6L x 11W x 16H in.
Digital Display, Grind and Brew
Water Tank Capacity