Gaggia Brera 59100 Super-Automatic Espresso MachineItem#: HN-IMP111
Create all your favorite coffeehouse drinks at home with the Gaggia Brera 59100 Super-Automatic Espresso Machine. Featuring a durable stainless steel front panel and compact design, this espresso machine offers convenient front access to the coffee bean hopper, grounds disposal, water tank, and drip tray. The handy built-in water filter removes impurities and reduces scale build-up. Because the entire grinding, dosing, and extraction process is fully automated, this espresso machine couldn't be easier to use.
- 2-liter water tank
- Durable ceramic grinder provides optimal grind fineness and consistency
- Intuitive, user-friendly interface with push-button controls and digital display
- Color-coded icons for quick, easy grinding, brewing, and steaming functions
- Flexible steam wand swivels to froth milk and dispense hot water
- Control espresso strength using Optidose technology
- 250-gram airtight, UV-proof coffee bean container
- Programmed to notify you when care is required
- Monitors and modifies grind time, adjusting to the coffee quantity you select
- Pre-infusion feature ensures maximum flavor and aroma extraction
- Bypass doser allows you to add pre-ground or decaf coffee when you want
- Wipe clean and decalcify regularly
- Weight: 18 lbs.
Gaggia is the number-one selling home espresso machine manufacturer in Italy. Achille Gaggia, known as the founder of the modern espresso machine, founded the company in 1947. His innovative design eliminated steam from the extraction process and gave us the thick, crema-topped espresso that's so popular today. In 1977, the Gaggia company began producing machines for home use, and since that time, they have been at the forefront of development and innovation in the industry. Gaggia espresso machines combine Old World, classic styling with cutting-edge technology to bring you feature-packed machines that are easy to use and look fantastic in your kitchen. Enjoy espresso in the true Italian style with Gaggia.
Dimensions & Specifications
Cups Per Brew
17.5L x 16.5W x 14.5H in.
Digital Display, Grind and Brew
Water Tank Capacity