Going Green 18 in. Recycled Plastic Thistle Bird FeederItem#: HN-WOL010
With the Going Green 18 in. Recycled Plastic Thistle Bird Feeder, your yard will be the hottest spot for birds to stop by and grab a snack. This tube feeder is an environmentally friendly option that's constructed from up to 90% recycled plastic. It features a recycled plastic top and base, a recycled polycarbonate clear tube, and recycled metal ports. The new EZ Clean snap-out base makes it easy to clean, too. Each feeder is proudly made in the USA. Weight capacity: 2 lbs. Dimensions: 7 diam. x 18H inches.
At Woodlink, a lot of pride goes into making innovative products that are friendly to the environment. The goal is to be as efficient as possible to serve the customer well. Every month, Woodlink saves more than 37 trees, 8,780 gallons of fresh water, nearly 5.5 cubic feet of landfill space, and 6,585 KWH of electricity. Woodlink is the exclusive licensee for the manufacturing of birding products to the design specifications of the National Audubon Society.
Dimensions & Specifications
7L x 7D x 18H in.
- Designed for use with majority of bird feeders and houses
- Works as a hang mount, base mount or pole mount
- Sturdy steel construction in green finish
- 78-inch overall height
- Bird house not included
- Complete system for mounting or hanging
- Works for bird feeders and bird houses
- Includes a heavy-duty steel pole
- Steel is rust-resistant in powder-coated finish
- Unique extension arm and flat bottom adapter
- Ground sleeve included
- 84-inch overall height
- 5L x 8W x 5H inches
- Lightweight weighs .27 lbs.