Going Green Recycled Plastic Suet Bird FeederItem#: HN-WOL005
Be a part of the green revolution by hanging the Going Green Recycled Plastic Suet Feeder from any tree in your backyard. This suet feeder is constructed from up to 90% recycled plastic, with a green roof in a diamond design. It's designed to dispense one standard suet cake. Each feeder is proudly made in the USA. Capacity: 1 suet cake. Dimensions: 6.5L x 2.75W x 6.5H inches.
At Woodlink, a lot of pride goes into making innovative products that are friendly to the environment. The goal is to be as efficient as possible to serve the customer well. Every month, Woodlink saves more than 37 trees, 8,780 gallons of fresh water, nearly 5.5 cubic feet of landfill space, and 6,585 KWH of electricity. Woodlink is the exclusive licensee for the manufacturing of birding products to the design specifications of the National Audubon Society.
Dimensions & Specifications
1 Suet Cake
6.5L x 2.75D x 6.5H in.
- Designed for use with majority of bird feeders and houses
- Works as a hang mount, base mount or pole mount
- Sturdy steel construction in green finish
- 78-inch overall height
- Bird house not included
- Complete system for mounting or hanging
- Works for bird feeders and bird houses
- Includes a heavy-duty steel pole
- Steel is rust-resistant in powder-coated finish
- Unique extension arm and flat bottom adapter
- Ground sleeve included
- 84-inch overall height
- 5L x 8W x 5H inches
- Lightweight weighs .27 lbs.