Going Green Recycled Plastic Wren Bird HouseItem#: HN-WOL013
If the wren is your favorite bird, the Going Green Recycled Plastic Wren Bird House is the perfect way to lure them to your backyard. This birdhouse is specifically designed for wrens with its 1.125-inch hole. It's wren-friendly and eco-friendly, as it's constructed from up to 90% recycled plastics. Each feeder is proudly made in the USA. Weight capacity: 2.75 lbs. Dimensions: 6.75L x 6Wx 8H inches.
At Woodlink, a lot of pride goes into making innovative products that are friendly to the environment. The goal is to be as efficient as possible to serve the customer well. Every month, Woodlink saves more than 37 trees, 8,780 gallons of fresh water, nearly 5.5 cubic feet of landfill space, and 6,585 KWH of electricity. Woodlink is the exclusive licensee for the manufacturing of birding products to the design specifications of the National Audubon Society.
Dimensions & Specifications
6.75L x 6D x 8H in.
- Designed for use with majority of bird feeders and houses
- Works as a hang mount, base mount or pole mount
- Sturdy steel construction in green finish
- 78-inch overall height
- Bird house not included
- Complete system for mounting or hanging
- Works for bird feeders and bird houses
- Includes a heavy-duty steel pole
- Steel is rust-resistant in powder-coated finish
- Unique extension arm and flat bottom adapter
- Ground sleeve included
- 84-inch overall height