Hammock Hanging KitItem#: HN-MX059
Bring the joy of relaxing in a hammock indoors with this hammock hanging kit. Everyone enjoys lying outside in a hammock during warm summer days, but you shouldn't be limited to using your hammock only at certain times. With the hammock hanging kit, you can hang a hammock inside, wherever you want, and use it all year. The hammock hanging kit is designed for stability and durability, so you don't have to worry about falling. The kit is also great if you don't have the space outside for a hammock.
- Can be mounted on wood beams, studs or concrete
- Easily configures with non-spreader bar hammocks
- Complete indoor hammock hanging kit
- Enjoy superior comfort indoors
Pair of brackets, Screws, S hooks
What's Not Included
Rain, wind, and snow -- the bane of hammock-lovers the world-over. Well, we've got some good news for anyone who loves to fall back into a spacious hammock and drift into serenity: hammocks aren't just for the outdoors anymore! With the Hammock Hanging Kit you can set up your own care-free relaxation spot inside your home. This durable, stable kit mounts directly to concrete, wood beams, or studs, allowing easy set-up that ensures you'll be sprawled out on your favorite hammock in no time. Now, if you could just get everyone to be quiet for an hour or two!
About Hammocks Rada
What began as a family-based company producing Mayan hammocks for the local market in Merida, Yucatan, Mexico, in 1974, has developed and progressed into Hammocks Rada, a flourishing business. Initially, tourists' interest in Mayan hammocks prompted the company to export their products to the U.S. and Europe. Years later in 1996, when the company posted its website online, world-wide business soon followed. Today, Hammocks Rada continues to grow and further improve the quality of their hammocks, while providing Mayan hand-crafters with work. Hammocks Rada offers fair prices for their products, and sets high standards for guaranteeing fast delivery and high-quality hammocks.
Dimensions & Specifications
Assembly Difficulty Level
- Heavy-duty 14-gauge steel construction for strength
- Durable powder coating for weather-resistance
- Product weight is 50 lbs. with a weight capacity of 450 lbs.
- Designed for use with spreader bar hammocks
- Assembles in under 10 minutes with no tools
- Dimensions: 13 - 15 ft. L x 4 ft. W x 3 ft. 9 in. H
- Adds more stability to your spreader bar hammocks
- Keeps hammock from twirling in gusty winds
- Durable polyester material
- Dimensions: 3 ft. L x 1 in. W
$18.01 to $29.99
- New fabrics for 2012: Gray and Purple!
- Polyester fabric covers
- Polyester fiber batting for a soft and durable fill
- Piped edging gives this cushion a finished look
- Zippered closure offers easy removal
- Spot-clean with soap and water when needed
- Includes a set of 2 toss pillows
- Dimensions: 16L x 14W x 6H inches