Hekman Executive Tilt Swivel Pillow Office Chair - MerlotItem#: HN-HFC344
About Hekman Furniture Company
In 1893, Edsko Hekman ventured from the Netherlands to Grand Rapids, Mich., hoping to find his life's work as a furniture maker. His enchantment with furniture, crafted in the old-world traditions, would later blossom in his three sons John, Jelle, and Henry. They would fulfill their father's dream and open the doors of the Hekman Furniture Company in 1922. The same doors, in the same location, are open today. The careful selection of ingredients, the patient hands-on techniques, and the exacting presentation - the shared passions of the Edsko and his furniture-making sons - remain the hallmarks of the Hekman Furniture Company today. Now, almost a century old, Hekman is widely recognized as one of America's premier furniture makers.
Dimensions & Specifications
28 - 30.5H in.
34L x 36W x 51 - 53H in.
21.5L x 17.75W x 22 - 24.5H in.
$48.99 to $133.99
- Affordable, long lasting floor protection for the home and office
- Manufactured using 20 to 40% recycled material
- Unique, clear Floortex PVC formulation for maximum durability
- Smooth back for hard floors and gripper back for carpets
- Available in a selection of sizes
$57.99 to $133.99
- Manufactured from 100% post-consumer PET
- Extremely durable with smooth backing for use on hard floors
- Slightly tinted mat is 100% recyclable
- Reduces your carbon footprint
- Rectangular mats available in a selection of sizes