Heritage Cocktail OttomanItem#: HN-BTR585
Sorry, this item is currently
Out Of Stock
You'll love the style of the Heritage Cocktail Ottoman. This eloquently crafted coffee table-style ottoman is decadently large and flat, demanding the attention of any room it's in. The rich brown color silently carries the heir of elegance and is stitched from button-tufted cotton chenille upholstery and has a matching welt along the rim.
Hand-carved, as only the best are, the gemalina solids and wood are fashioned into ornate legs and feet reminiscent of opulent eighteenth century style. So give in, get decadent, or at least rest your feet on the style they worked so hard to deserve.
About Butler Specialty
Butler Specialty Company has been designing and manufacturing high-quality occasional and accent furniture since 1930. Each piece reflects Butler's dedication to enduring design, exquisite craftsmanship, and top-quality materials. This family-owned company is based in Chicago. They scour the globe in search of the finest materials and most efficient means of production, reflecting their commitment to providing excellent quality at exceptional value.
Dimensions & Specifications
37.5W x 37.5D x 21H
Table Top Material
Table Base Material
- White and tan filigree upholstery
- Opens fully when flush against a wall
- Solid wood, modular frame with ample storage
- Attractive nail head trim accents
- Dimensions: 51.5W x 17D x 19H inches
- Exclusive Hayneedle design
- Inviting French print fabric
- Curved back and arms give a delightful look
- Wood frame with espresso finish
- Dimensions: 27W x 20D x 32H inches
- Gorgeous contemporary style
- Constructed of strong 3/16 glass and metal
- Rectangular shape
- Sides are metal encased in glass for a wonderful look
- Includes mounting hardware for vertical hanging only
- Dimensions: 31.5L x 23.5W x .5D in.