Hillsdale Ambassador Office ChairItem#: HN-HL2842
Position yourself for a productive workday in the Hillsdale Ambassador Office Chair. Crafted with a durable wood frame finished in a rich cherry shade, this chair boasts sleek transitional details that work in both traditional and lightly modern offices: supple brown leather upholstery, a high rectangular back, and simple, clean-lined arms. The seat height and tilt adjust for maximum comfort, and attached bottom casters make moving from the computer to the phone a breeze.
About Hillsdale Furniture
Located in Louisville, Ky., Hillsdale Furniture is a leader in top-quality, affordable bedroom furniture. Since 1994, Hillsdale has combined the talents of nationally recognized designers and globally accredited factories to bring you furniture styling and design from around the globe. Hillsdale combines the best in finishes, materials, and designs to bring both beauty and value with every piece. The combination of top-quality metal, wood, stone, and leather has given Hillsdale the reputation for leading-edge styling and concepts.
Dimensions & Specifications
23.75W x 24D x 38H in.
$48.99 to $133.99
- Affordable, long lasting floor protection for the home and office
- Manufactured using 20 to 40% recycled material
- Unique, clear Floortex PVC formulation for maximum durability
- Smooth back for hard floors and gripper back for carpets
- Available in a selection of sizes
$57.99 to $133.99
- Manufactured from 100% post-consumer PET
- Extremely durable with smooth backing for use on hard floors
- Slightly tinted mat is 100% recyclable
- Reduces your carbon footprint
- Rectangular mats available in a selection of sizes
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Attractive Design
- Damaged Ball
- Difficult To Assemble/Wire
Comments about Hillsdale Ambassador Office Chair:
One of the balls at the bottom was stripped and we could not screw it in. But we had the whole chair together so we did not want to take it apart to send it back. I would not recommend this.
- Primary use: