Hoohobbers Baby Rocker - VersaillesItem#: HN-HOO199
Based in Chicago, Hoohobbers has designed and manufactured its own line of products since 1981, beginning with the now-classic junior director's chair. Hoohobbers makes both hard goods (furniture) and soft goods. Hoohobbers' hard goods are not your typical furniture products; they fold, are lightweight and portable, and are made to be carried by children all around the house. Even outdoors, Hoohobbers' hard goods are 100 percent water-safe. At the same time, they are plenty durable and can take the abuse children often give. Hoohobbers' soft goods are fabric items ranging from bibs to bedding, from art smocks to Moses baskets.
Hoohobbers' products are recognized by independent third parties for their quality and performance. Hoohobbers has received Best Design Awards from America's Juvenile Products Association, each time selected from more than 20,000 products. Hoohobbers has also received the Parents' Choice Award, and no Hoohobbers product has ever been subject to consumer recall. Furthermore, the company's products are often featured in leading women's and children's publications.
Dimensions & Specifications
24L x 14W inches
- Attaches to double (side-by-side) strolle with patent pending Shuttle Clips
- Shoulder strap removes for a cleaner look
- Many magnetic closures, main compartment zips shut
- Cushioned changing pad included
- Durable poly-canvas construction for years of use
- Shoulder strap includes soft, removable shoulder pad
- 16 pockets including a zippered personal pocket
- 2 side mesh pockets for bottles or sippy cups
- Convenient cell phone pocket & easy-access pen holders
- Contrasting lining makes it easy to find everything inside
- Measures 18W x 4.25D x 13.5H inches