Howard Elliott Sea Grass Ottoman with Wooden LegsItem#: HN-HE947
About the Howard Elliott Collection.
The Howard Elliott Collection is one of the premiere manufacturers of decorative mirrors and accessories in the home furnishings industry. Howard Elliott offers innovative designs in a wide variety of styles, and the company prides itself on its high standards and quality. No matter your style, the Howard Elliott Collection offers pieces that are sure to add sophistication and luxury to your decor.
In the company's meteoric rise, it now ships to nearly 3,500 furniture, home furnishings, and lighting retailers as well as many of the top contract companies servicing the hotel and building industries worldwide.
Dimensions & Specifications
20L x 20W x 17H in.
- Durable leather with reinforced double stitching
- Ample, convenient storage space
- Safety hinges on lid prevent sudden closure
- Dark brown leather upholstery
- Overall dimensions: 35L X 35W x 19H inches
- Storage area dimensions: 31.5L x 31.5W x 13H inches
- Weight: 56.5 lbs.
- Modern round ottoman with lined storage inside
- Dark brown bonded leather with espresso wood feet
- Flip lid over to use as a wooden coffee table
- Hidden casters provide easy mobility
- Hayneedle exclusive
- Measures 35 diam. x 16H inches
- Gorgeous contemporary style
- Constructed of strong 3/16 glass and metal
- Rectangular shape
- Sides are metal encased in glass for a wonderful look
- Includes mounting hardware for vertical hanging only
- Dimensions: 31.5L x 23.5W x .5D in.
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Attractive Design
- Easy to Assemble
- Easy to Move
- Good Height
- Crowned Top
- Missing hardware
- Great Room
Comments about Howard Elliott Sea Grass Ottoman with Wooden Legs:
With but one relatively small single space for living and entertaining, bought two to place in front of my sofa in lieu of a cocktail table. When desired, they provide either a place to put my feet up, a place, with a tray added, to place food and beverage, or additional seating. All that and style too.
The issues are mainly, yet not exclusively, in areas unseen, not all feet were centered on the legs which may, or may not, explain the slight wobble on one piece, underside trim pieces that are not uniform in size or position, which speaks to quality, or lack thereof, and so on. One arrived with only six of the requisite eight lock washers in the parts bag, when the top was turned over two others fell out; as to the other, there were seven of eight lock washers in the bag and none fell out when the top was turned over leaving the piece one short on assembly; which otherwise went well.
Given the multi purpose nature of the piece, my one suggestion for improvement would be a flatter, less crowned, top for tray placement.