Howard Miller Slat Back Side Chair - Black Crystal - Set of 2Item#: HN-HMI1256
- Made of durable wood and American ash veneers
- Classic slatted-back style
- Rich black crystal finish, comfy upholstered seats
- Seats measure 20W x 17D x 18H in.
- Overall measurement: 20W x 22D x 34H in.
2 side chairs
With a casual appearance perfect for family gatherings, the Howard Miller Slat Back Side Chair - Black Crystal - Set of 2 makes a great addition to your dining set. These chairs have a sturdy wood construction with comfortable, upholstered seats. Added to a Howard Miller dining table, dining cabinet, and wall clock (these items sold separately), they will give your room a complete designer makeover.
The Howard Miller Story
Incomparable workmanship, unsurpassed quality, and a quest for perfection - these were the cornerstones of the company Howard C. Miller founded back in 1926, at the age of 21. Even then, Howard Miller understood the need to create products that would be steeped in quality and value.
In 1989, Howard Miller began creating collectors' cabinets with the same attention to detail and craftsmanship inherent in their clock-making. Fashioned from glass and hardwoods, Howard Miller cabinets are ideal for displaying heirlooms, plates, glassware, and other collectibles.
A highly respected brand, Howard Miller maintains its popularity because of the company's commitment to quality. Every product manufactured at the company's sprawling facility in Zeeland, Michigan, undergoes stringent tests and exceeds industry standards to ensure a lifetime of enjoyment.
Dimensions & Specifications
20W x 22D x 34H in.
American Ash Veneers
- Wood construction; American ash veneers
- Upholstered seats; Black Crystal finish
- Casual, slat-back design
- Seats measure 20W x 17D x 18H inches
- Overall dimensions: 22.25W x 22D x 34H inches
- Measures 12.5W x 3D x 33H inches
- Brushed nickel and satin black finishes
- Pendulum features a spun silver-finished bob
- Black dial with contrasting silver Arabic numerals and hands
- Flat glass crystal cover
- Quartz battery-operated movement