iGen 20/20 Day or Night Vision Image ProcessorItem#: HN-NOJL013
Friends and family won't roll their eyes when you show home movies shot with this image processor. Specifically designed for all-day shooting, the processor provides clean and crisp images without any distortion. You can shoot at night, during the day, or even at dusk or sunrise when the sky is still a little dark. It mounts onto a tripod, which lets you film anything you want without feeling like your arm might fall off, and you can set the color or programming in seconds.
Tripod Mount, Case
The iGen 20/20 Night Vision Scope features First Texas Products' exciting new Image Processing Technology that provides superior night vision without the use of an intensifier tube. In addition, Infrared Intelligence allows for the use of your iGen 20/20 Night Scope in any level of light -- night, day, dusk and dawn.
iGen features double the infrared sensitivity of tube-based technologies and an infrared illumination field that is 100% free of distortion. In field tests, the iGen's light amplification exceeded the highest priced Gen3 intensifier tube technology available.
Beyond image quality and performance superior to any product in its price range, the iGen 20/20™ Night Vision Scope features video output for real time recording using any standard video recorder and infrared sensitivity that allows it to function as a high quality monocular in daylight without the risk of damaging interior components.
The iGen 20/20™ - NOIGM3X Features
- New Image Processing Technology: Does not use an intensifier tube.
- Infrared Intelligence: Automatically adjusts to changing light conditions
- Infrared Sensitivity: Twice as sensitive as tube-based technology
- Edge-to-Edge Screen Resolution: 100% free of distortion
- Automatic or Adjustable Light Amplification: Field tested to exceed expensive Gen3 technology
- Fully Programmable: On screen menu access to all settings and features
- Superior Image Quality: Surpasses any product in its price range
- Black & White, Green, or Red & Amber Color View Selector
- Video Output: For real time recording with any standard video recorder.
- 2.6X Magnification
- 650X Ambient Light Amplification
- 330 ft. Field of View
- CCD/Micro-Display System
- Use in any light conditions for:
- Security and Law Enforcement
Power Requirements: (4) AA Alkaline Batteries (not included)
Product Dimensions: 9.75" x 5" x 3.5"
Warranty: One Year
Dimensions & Specifications
4 AA Alkaline Batteries (not included)
Night Vision Series
iGen Night Vision
Night Vision Technology
Digital Night Vision
DocumentationDownload iGen Night Vision User Manual
- Complete kit for optical care
- Safe to use with most lenses
- Convenient, water-resistant carrying case
- Flexible lens brush with bellows
- Microfiber cleaning cloth
- Specially designed to clean fine optics
- Retractable natural hair brush
- Cleaning tip with non-liquid spill-proof compound
- Compact, pocket-sized design
- Cleans binoculars, cameras, and other optical surfaces
- Long lasting lens cloth
- Safe to use with most lenses
- From Nanofilm