ITA-MED Finger Pulse OximeterItem#: HN-ITAM060
The ITA-MED Finger Pulse Oximeter FPO-6 is a portable, non-invasive device that allows spot-checks of oxygen saturation of arterial hemoglobin (SpO2) and pulse rate of adult and pediatric patients. For use at home or hospital, but not for continuous monitoring.
- Large easy to read 6-way LED display with lower power indicator
- Display SPO2, PR, Pulse Bar and Plethysmogram, Dual Color LED display
- Low power consumption allows unit to run for more than 30 hours
- SPO2 Measurement accuracy: 3%
- Pulse Rate Accuracy of 2 bpm for 30-100 bpm measurement range and 2% for 101-235 bpm measurement range
Dimensions & Specifications
3.25L x 2W x 2.75H in.