Jessica McClintock 10 Drawer DresserItem#: HN-LEAI809
- Buffed highlights on contemporary cherry finish
- Each dust proof drawer has dovetails
- Optional beveled-glass mirror
- Flaunts a classic elegance and versatility
- Made of hardwood solids and chosen cherry veneers
- Has intricately carved details and brass hardware
Dresser, Optional Mirror
The Jessica McClintock 10 Drawer Dresser is inspired by pieces of antique furniture found in the home of fashion designer Jessica McClintock, and if this dresser is anything to go by, it's a wonder Jessica ever gets out of the house. Why would you even leave your house when you could be spending time with the traditional elegance of this 10-drawered bedroom centerpiece? The casing of this piece is crafted from solid hardwoods with select cherry veneers. The gently curved face passes across ten drawers, each sporting English dovetails and a dustproof design. Brass drawer pulls are accented by carved details on all sides, and a classic cherry finish with burnished highlights gives the warm, inviting hue that makes this piece an easy choice. You also have the option of adding a vertical mirror for a complete bedroom setup. The mirror offers the same hardwood and cherry veneer construction that gives way to elegant carvings up the side and wide molding across the top. A beveled mirror is the final touch that will make this set the pride of your home.
- Mirror: 35W x 3D x 47H inches
- Dresser: 58W x 19D x 33H inches
About Lea Industries
Lea Industries, a La-Z-Boy Furniture Company, is a leading manufacturer of youth furniture. The Jessica McClintock Collection is a perfect example of the craftsmanship and style Lea is dedicated to preserving. Featuring exquisite details and superior design elements, the Jessica McClintock Collection is a fashionable option for girls and boys of all ages. Each piece is crafted from fine hardwoods, veneers, wood products, and simulated wood to ensure both durable and quality furniture that will stand up to the wear and tear of youth use.
Lea's youth furniture offers a wide assortment of styles for both girls and boys, with a broad selection of specialized, functional designs for today's active kids - including four-poster canopy beds, bunk beds, storage beds, dual sleep beds, student desks, and learning centers for youth computing. Lea's wide variety of styles ranges from 18th century and country to casual contemporary. Lea traces its origins back to 1869. Their headquarters are located in Greensboro, N.C.
Dimensions & Specifications
With a Mirror, Without a Mirror
58W x 19D x 33H in.
35W x 3D x 47H in.
Configuration, Dresser Only, Dresser + Mirror
- Deep chest with ample storage and a classic feel
- Cherry veneers over solid hardwoods
- Burnished highlights over a cherry finish
- Antique brass hardware on curved drawer faces
- Deep drawers with framed construction
- Dimensions: 36W x 19D x 50H inches
- Elegant and slender chest with traditional appeal
- Solid hardwood construction with cherry veneers
- Brass hardware and carved details
- Dustproof drawers crafted with English dovetails
- Classic cherry finish with burnished highlights
- Dimensions: 24W x 17D x 56H inches
- Classic nightstand that's a perfect companion piece
- Solid hardwood body with cherry veneers
- Brass hardware on drawers with English dovetails
- Cherry finish with classically burnished highlights
- Carved details and bun feet
- Dimensions: 24W x 17D x 26H inches