Jessica McClintock 6 Drawer ChestItem#: HN-LEAI783
Add an elegant touch to your bedroom with this beautiful 6-drawer chest from Jessica McClintock. The unit is made from solid hardwood to ensure stability and durability and is finished with a warm-cherry veneer. The curved face of the drawers adds a fun element to the dresser, while the antiqued hardware made of brass adds a vintage feel to the overall look. Each of the drawers has an individually framed construction and plenty of room, so you can store all you need inside of this beautiful chest.
There's just no denying the classic look of the Jessica McClintock 6 Drawer Chest. Inspired by antiques found in the home of fashion designer Jessica McClintock, this tall chest is crafted from select hardwoods with cherry veneers. The classic casing features curved drawer faces with brass hardware and burnished highlights that complement the cherry finish of the piece. Four deep drawers are complemented by a smaller pair of drawers at the top, perfect for jewelry and precious items. Each drawer features English dovetails and a dust-proof design. If you like the traditional style of this chest, and who doesn't, try adding other pieces from the Jessica McClintock line, such as the Lingerie Chest or Nightstand.
About Lea Industries
Lea Industries, a La-Z-Boy Furniture Company, is a leading manufacturer of youth furniture. The Jessica McClintock Collection is a perfect example of the craftsmanship and style Lea is dedicated to preserving. Featuring exquisite details and superior design elements, the Jessica McClintock Collection is a fashionable option for girls and boys of all ages. Each piece is crafted from fine hardwoods, veneers, wood products, and simulated wood to ensure both durable and quality furniture that will stand up to the wear and tear of youth use.
Lea's youth furniture offers a wide assortment of styles for both girls and boys, with a broad selection of specialized, functional designs for today's active kids - including four-poster canopy beds, bunk beds, storage beds, dual sleep beds, student desks, and learning centers for youth computing. Lea's wide variety of styles ranges from 18th century and country to casual contemporary. Lea traces its origins back to 1869. Their headquarters are located in Greensboro, N.C.
Dimensions & Specifications
36W x 19D x 50H in.
Number of Drawers
- Deep chest with ample storage and a classic feel
- Cherry veneers over solid hardwoods
- Burnished highlights over a cherry finish
- Antique brass hardware on curved drawer faces
- Deep drawers with framed construction
- Dimensions: 36W x 19D x 50H inches
- Elegant and slender chest with traditional appeal
- Solid hardwood construction with cherry veneers
- Brass hardware and carved details
- Dustproof drawers crafted with English dovetails
- Classic cherry finish with burnished highlights
- Dimensions: 24W x 17D x 56H inches
- Classic nightstand that's a perfect companion piece
- Solid hardwood body with cherry veneers
- Brass hardware on drawers with English dovetails
- Cherry finish with classically burnished highlights
- Carved details and bun feet
- Dimensions: 24W x 17D x 26H inches