Jessica McClintock 8 Drawer Chest - WhiteItem#: HN-LEAI839
Help your child bring order to the chaos of a messy bedroom with this traditionally styled chest from Jessica McClintock. The eight-drawer chest offers plenty of room for your child's tees, jeans, socks, and undies, which makes organizing his or her room a simple matter. The chest has a solid hardwood body with select maple veneers and an antiqued-white finish with silver highlights for added aesthetic appeal. Each drawer is designed to stand up to years of use, thanks to an English dovetail design.
The Jessica McClintock 8 Drawer Chest - White may be outfitted with eight drawers, but we think you'll probably fall in love with it before you've even managed to fill drawer #3. The body of this chest is crafted from solid hardwood with an exterior of select maple veneers. An antique white finish that's highlighted by subtle silver tipping creates a look that's perfect for a princess of any age. Each of the 10 drawers pulls out on smooth glides and features English dovetails and a dustproof construction. The carved details that you'll find on the case front, bun feet or along the edges are all based on the designs of classical European antiques. Three larger drawers at the bottom are complemented by five smaller drawers at the top, with the smallest being the perfect place for tiny and delicate items. Jewel-like hardware with silver accents and framed drawer faces are the touches that set this roomy and stylish chest apart from the rest.
About Lea Industries
Lea Industries, a La-Z-Boy Furniture Company, is a leading manufacturer of youth furniture. The Jessica McClintock Collection is a perfect example of the craftsmanship and style Lea is dedicated to preserving. Featuring exquisite details and superior design elements, the Jessica McClintock Collection is a fashionable option for a wide range of ages. Each piece is crafted from fine hardwoods, veneers, wood products, and simulated wood to ensure both durable and quality furniture that will stand up to the wear and tear of youth use.
Lea's youth furniture offers a wide assortment of styles for both girls and boys, with a broad selection of specialized, functional designs for today's active kids - including four-poster canopy beds, bunk beds, storage beds, dual sleep beds, student desks, and learning centers for youth computing. Lea's wide variety of styles ranges from 18th century and country to casual contemporary. Lea traces its origins back to 1869. Their headquarters are located in Greensboro, N.C.
Dimensions & Specifications
38W x 20D x 52H in.
Number of Drawers
- Towering armoire with a timeless, classic feel
- Solid wood body with select maple veneers
- Antique white finish with silver tipping
- Jewel-like hardware with silver overtones
- Carved details, edge molding and bun feet
- Dimensions: 40W x 21D x 72H inches
- An ideal, 3-drawered bedside companion
- Select maple veneers over a solid hardwood body
- Antique white finish with silver highlights
- Jewel-like pulls and carved details throughout
- 3 deep drawers sporting dovetails and dustproofing
- Dimensions: 24W x 17D x 26H inches
$840.00 to $1,207.50
- Wide dresser with in a dreamy, old-world style
- Solid hardwood body with delicate carved details
- Antique white finish over select maple veneers
- Dovetails and jewel-like hardware on each drawer
- Optional mirror creates a fully-realized bedroom setting
- Dresser: 58W x 19D x 33H inches
- Mirror: 35W x 3D x 47H in.
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Not White
Comments about Jessica McClintock 8 Drawer Chest - White:
I had ordered this set for my daughter. When it arrived we opened this chest, what a disappointment. The top of the chest was (about an half an inch) above the bottom of the chest. The back was coming away from the other part. It was not white but yellow. We did not open any other pieces. We sent it back and they did give our money back. We had to go out again and look for funiture. Found another brand made in the U.S.A. and looks great.
- Was this a gift?: