Jessica McClintock Bureau - WhiteItem#: HN-LEAI861
- Dovetailed drawers with dust-proof construction
- Optional mirror for style and extra functionality
- Imparts an elegant, unique appeal
- Choicest maple veneers with an antique white finish
- Curved front on solid hardwood casework
- Bureau measures 44W x 20D x 41H in.
- Mirror measures 38W x 10D x 32H in.
Bureau, Optional Mirror
Sort your socks in style when your finest tubes and argyles get to find a home in the Jessica McClintock Bureau - White. The hardwood body of this conveniently sized piece is crafted from solid hardwoods that are covered with an exterior of select maple veneers. The antique white finish is complemented by a subtle highlight of silver tipping that adds visual depth and a bit of sparkle to the classic finish. Three sizes of drawers give you ample storage space while each drawer shows off the touches of classic craftsmanship that come from English dovetails, smooth-moving glides and framed drawer faces. Jewel-like pulls and metal handles feature complementary silver highlights as well. Along every edge and surface are subtle carvings and old-world design elements that are modeled after design elements from influential European antique styles.
If the look of this bureau works in your home, consider adding the optional bureau mirror. The same solid hardwood construction and pristine finish continue in this unique piece that also offers a pair of curved-front, felt-lined drawers beneath an oval mirror fixed between a pair of turned spindles. The mirror has a beveled edge and can be angled to give you just the right view.
About Lea Industries
Lea Industries, a La-Z-Boy Furniture Company, is a leading manufacturer of youth furniture. The Jessica McClintock Collection is a perfect example of the craftsmanship and style Lea is dedicated to preserving. Featuring exquisite details and superior design elements, the Jessica McClintock Collection is a fashionable option for a wide range of ages. Each piece is crafted from fine hardwoods, veneers, wood products, and simulated wood to ensure both durable and quality furniture that will stand up to the wear and tear of youth use.
Lea's youth furniture offers a wide assortment of styles for both girls and boys, with a broad selection of specialized, functional designs for today's active kids - including four-poster canopy beds, bunk beds, storage beds, dual sleep beds, student desks, and learning centers for youth computing. Lea's wide variety of styles ranges from 18th century and country to casual contemporary. Lea traces its origins back to 1869. Their headquarters are located in Greensboro, N.C.
Dimensions & Specifications
Without a Mirror
44W x 20D x 41H in.
38W x 10D x 32H in.
Number of Drawers
Configuration, Bureau Only
- Towering armoire with a timeless, classic feel
- Solid wood body with select maple veneers
- Antique white finish with silver tipping
- Jewel-like hardware with silver overtones
- Carved details, edge molding and bun feet
- Dimensions: 40W x 21D x 72H inches
- An ideal, 3-drawered bedside companion
- Select maple veneers over a solid hardwood body
- Antique white finish with silver highlights
- Jewel-like pulls and carved details throughout
- 3 deep drawers sporting dovetails and dustproofing
- Dimensions: 24W x 17D x 26H inches
$840.00 to $1,207.50
- Wide dresser with in a dreamy, old-world style
- Solid hardwood body with delicate carved details
- Antique white finish over select maple veneers
- Dovetails and jewel-like hardware on each drawer
- Optional mirror creates a fully-realized bedroom setting
- Dresser: 58W x 19D x 33H inches
- Mirror: 35W x 3D x 47H in.