Jessica McClintock Student DeskItem#: HN-LEAI811
Sorry, this item is currently
Out Of Stock
- Made of hardwood body and cherry veneers
- Antique cherry finish and equivalent brass hardware
- Flaunts the antique splendor
- May have a chair with an upholstered seat and back
- English dovetails and framed faces on 4 drawers
- Alternative hutch with delicately, carved 2 shelves
Desk, Optional Chair, Optional Hutch
With the good looks of the Jessica McClintock Student Desk, the student using this desk may never want to graduate. The desk's body is crafted from solid hardwoods with select cherry veneers. A pair of turned legs with support stretchers sport carved details that can also be found across the body of this traditional desk. Four drawers offer ample storage within solid wood sides that are complete with English dovetails and dustproof construction. Antique brass hardware and burnished highlights complement the cherry finish of this appealing desk. The optional hutch features the same traditional finish and sturdy construction with three storage areas. Gently curved faces and carved details complement the desk's antique style. For a complete set, you can also choose to add a padded and upholstered chair that's designed with the same old-world style and traditional cherry finish.
- Desk: 44W x 18D x 30H inches
- Hutch: 44W x 13D x 46H inches
- Chair: 20W x 22D x 37H inches
About Lea Industries
Lea Industries, a La-Z-Boy Furniture Company, is a leading manufacturer of youth furniture. The Jessica McClintock Collection is a perfect example of the craftsmanship and style Lea is dedicated to preserving. Featuring exquisite details and superior design elements, the Jessica McClintock Collection is a fashionable option for girls and boys of all ages. Each piece is crafted from fine hardwoods, veneers, wood products, and simulated wood to ensure both durable and quality furniture that will stand up to the wear and tear of youth use.
Lea's youth furniture offers a wide assortment of styles for both girls and boys, with a broad selection of specialized, functional designs for today's active kids - including four-poster canopy beds, bunk beds, storage beds, dual sleep beds, student desks, and learning centers for youth computing. Lea's wide variety of styles ranges from 18th century and country to casual contemporary. Lea traces its origins back to 1869. Their headquarters are located in Greensboro, N.C.
Dimensions & Specifications
44W x 18D x 30H in.
20W x 22D x 37H in.
44W x 13D x 46H in.
- Deep chest with ample storage and a classic feel
- Cherry veneers over solid hardwoods
- Burnished highlights over a cherry finish
- Antique brass hardware on curved drawer faces
- Deep drawers with framed construction
- Dimensions: 36W x 19D x 50H inches
- Elegant and slender chest with traditional appeal
- Solid hardwood construction with cherry veneers
- Brass hardware and carved details
- Dustproof drawers crafted with English dovetails
- Classic cherry finish with burnished highlights
- Dimensions: 24W x 17D x 56H inches
- Classic nightstand that's a perfect companion piece
- Solid hardwood body with cherry veneers
- Brass hardware on drawers with English dovetails
- Cherry finish with classically burnished highlights
- Carved details and bun feet
- Dimensions: 24W x 17D x 26H inches