Jims Mobile (JMI) Multi-Use Generic Configurable 19 Inch Telescope CaseItem#: HN-JSMM044
Multi-use Generic Configurable 19" Telescope Carrying Case
Celestron C8-S, C8-SGT, CGE 800, G-8, Great Polaris C8, NexStar 4 / 4GT / 4i / 4 SE / 5 / 5i / 5 SE / 6 SE, Super Polaris C8; Meade ETX-90 (non-EC version), ETX-90EC, ETX-90PE, ETX-105EC, ETX-105PE, ETX-125EC, ETX-125PE, GEM mounted 2080, LXD55 SC-8, LXD75 SC-8; Other older 8" SCT Optical Tube Assemblies (check dimensions)
The case includes foam lining with inside dimensions of 19" x 11½" x 9" and configurable foam flat spacers and blocks. Some of the blocks have 1.25" round holes for holding eyepieces, diagonals, etc. Glue is provided for permanent placement of the configurable foam pieces to securely hold the scope and other equipment in place. The case includes one steel-reinforced handle, two latches (one lockable) and a 2" by 20" steel hinge.
Outside dimensions of the case are approximately 22-3/4" x 16" x 11" and its empty weight is approximately 8.8 lbs. The shipping box is approximately 23-5/8" x 11-1/2" x 18-3/8" All values are subject to slight changes. This case is 1" oversize for airline carryon.
Dimensions & Specifications
Jims Mobile (JMI)
Telescope Accessories Series
Wheeley Bars make hauling out large telescope easier
- Adjusts to fit tripods with tip-to-tip distance from 48"-56"
- Tip receptacle is 2-3/4" inside diameter
- Raises mount 3-1/2" off the ground with standard wheels
- Wheel diameter is 2-3/8"
- Optional 5" and 10" wheels are available
- Simple to install
- Available for many popular SCT telescopes
- Coarse and Fine focusing adjustments
- Numeric dial indicator
- See description for details on selecting model type
- Holds 1 to 3 counterweights up to 4.75 diam. x 6.25L inches
- Caddy is made of steel with carrying handle
- Store or transport your counterweights easily
- Center post holds counterweights in securely in place
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good Padding
- Strong Construction
Comments about Jims Mobile (JMI) Multi-Use Generic Configurable 19 Inch Telescope Case:
Measures 48 inches overall, 3 inches too large for carryon. Returned.
Nice case, well built, but didn'tmeet my needs.
- Was this a gift?: