Jura Capresso Impressa S9 Coffee & Espresso MakerItem#: HN-CAPR028
Thanks to the latest and most comprehensive one-touch technology, the Jura Capresso Impressa S9 One Touch lets you make cappuccino, cafe mocha, latte, or latte macchiato with the simple touch of one button. You never even have to move the cup. This machine can grind, tamp, and brew delicious cream coffee or espresso, and it will do it all in seconds. Brew one or two cups at a time, 1 to 16 ounces, and enjoy fresher-than-in-a-coffee-bar taste right at home. The Impressa S9 One Touch has two stainless-steel-lined Thermoblock heating systems, and its large 96-ounce water capacity makes espresso-based drinks and frothed milk drinks so easy to concoct.
All coffee, frothing, and hot water functions are completely programmable, and you can set temperature, coffee volume, and coffee strength for each button. The Impressa S9 One Touch includes a separate coffee funnel for ground coffee and a hot water dispenser for Cafe Americano or tea. It comes equipped with a commercial-grade conical burr grinder, automatic cleaning cycles, and the CLEARYL water filtration system to purify water and eliminate the need for decalcification. A large cup-warming platform pre-warms your cups, and an LED dialog system with graphics and electronic sensors add to its ease of use.
- 1-touch cappuccino and latte macchiato buttons
- 2-line alpha/graphic LED display with graphics bar that
tracks brewing process
- Includes an insulated, 20-oz. stainless steel milk container
- 4 beverage buttons are individually programmable for cup
size, strength, and temperature
- 1 a la carte button with unique rotary dial to override pre-sets
- 3 hot water temperature settings for all types of tea from green,
herb, and fruit teas at the temperature of your choice
- Newly designed, height-adjustable dual coffee spouts
accommodate tall cups
- Stainless steel cup-warming platform
- Commercial-grade solid steel conical burr grinder, sound-
insulated, with 6 fineness settings and a 10-oz. bean container
- Electronic bean level sensor never lets you run out of beans,
preventing weak coffee
- Pre-ground coffee funnel for flavored /coated pre-ground coffee
- 2 separate stainless steel-lined ThermoBlock heating systems
are always ready for coffee and steam, have no downtime, and no
contact with aluminum
- 18 bar power pump - always high pressure brewed coffee with
crema for the always perfect cup
- CLEARYL water care system makes decalcifying virtually obsolete
- Automatic display messages, including integrated cappuccino
rinsing and cleaning
- Cup-brewing illumination lets you know it's a work in progress
- Programming, maintenance, and information accessed via the
- Features energy-saving settings as well
The Impressa S9 One Touch can be set to seven different languages, displays cup size and time in European and American formats, keeps track of all activities, and can be set to turn on and off automatically. Automated cleaning programs will remind you when to run rinse and cleaning cycles, including integrated cappuccino rinsing and cleaning cycles. All settings and activities are permanently stored in its built-in memory system.
One Touch Cappuccino
With the One Touch Cappuccino button, your coffee is ground, and the chilled milk is siphoned, heated, and frothed into your cup. The coffee is then brewed without ever moving your cup. No other system is faster or easier to use.
One Touch Latte Macchiato
With the push of the One Touch Latte Macchiato button, the coffee is ground, and chilled milk is siphoned, heated, and frothed into your cup. The cycle then pauses to allow the milk fat to separate and then the coffee is brewed, again, without ever moving your cup for the perfect Latte Macchiato.
A La Carte Button
With the a la carte button and the rotary dial, you can override the coffee strength and cup size just before brewing. This new technology with the rotary dial also allows you to adjust the strength of the coffee on all beverages buttons while it is grinding, and to adjust the cup size during the brewing cycle.
Height Adjustable Spout
Whether you are making an ultra-short ristretto in a tiny cup or one of today's popular tall latte drinks, the coffee spout adjusts in height from 2.6 to 6 inches, so it always produces the perfect crema.
Cleaning and Care
Automatic cleaning and replenishing programs are indicated in the display for: fill water, fill beans, empty used coffee, rinse coffee spout, cappuccino rinsing and cleaning, tablet cleaning, and replace CLEARYL filter (or decalcify).
Launched in 1994, Capresso provides innovative coffee equipment for professionals and home users alike. In 2002, Capresso merged with Jura AG, a company founded in 1931 in Switzerland. Together, Jura Capresso began to introduce the finest automatic coffee centers to the U.S. market. With friendly, high-tech features like one-touch operation, interchangeable frothers, LED displays, and high-pressure brewing, Jura Capresso coffee machines have quickly become leaders in the industry. Through new, patented designs, their machines are constantly evolving to make it a pleasure for you to make delicious coffee with ease. Jura Capresso machines are beautifully designed to look great on your countertop, and are made with high-quality materials that are engineered for years of reliable performance.
Dimensions & Specifications
13.75H x 13.5W x 15L in.
Water Tank Capacity
Stainless Steel Thermal Carafe
Pressure Coffee Makers
Cups Per Brew
Digital Clock Timer, Grind and Brew, Programmable
- Keeps milk cold for your Capresso machine
- Low power consumption without a noisy motor
- 1 liter of milk stays fresh and cold at a frigid 39 degrees
- Cool Control is environmentally friendly and CFC-Free
- Compact and maintenance-free
- Includes a removable, dishwasher-safe container
- Compatible with any Jura-Capresso with the FrothXpress add-on or the One Touch Cappuccino system