Koverton Parkview Outdoor Wicker Coffee TableItem#: HN-AO120
- Table weight: 30 lbs.
- Requires minor assembly
- 10-year structural limited warranty on frame when used in a residential setting
- 3-year limited warranty on frame finish when used in a residential setting
Perfect for keeping your appetizers and beverages handy when you're relaxing on your patio, the Koverton Parkview Outdoor Wicker Coffee Table will make a great addition to your patio. Characterized by subtle curves, graceful lines, and a slatted table top, this coffee table features a durable, welded aluminum frame in high-gloss black or white powder coat finish with black or white woven resin wicker inserts along the sides. Have fun matching or contrasting the frame color with the wicker color to make a unique look for your outdoor seating area! Combining an updated design and lasting function, this coffee table is designed to withstand regular wear-and-tear and the harshest elements season after season.
Recommended care for metal frame: Simply hose off to clean metal frames or wash with a solution of mild soap and water, rinse with clear water, and dry thoroughly. To all metal frames, apply a fine, clear automobile max for maximum protection against harmful ultraviolet exposure and salt air. For best protection, perform this maintenance two or three times per year in low pollution areas or more frequently in high pollution areas. These durable materials can be safely cleaned as often as desired. To prolong the life of furniture and keep it looking its best, store or cover it when not in use for an extended period of time.
Recommended care for resin wicker inserts: Woven inserts are made of durable, weatherproof extruded polyethylene resin. Light stains and soils may be removed with a solution of mild detergent and water, rinsed with clear water and dried thoroughly. Mildew and heavy stains can be removed with a quality commercial outdoor furniture cleaner and protectant.
Dimensions & Specifications
48L x 25W x 19H in.
Aluminum, Resin Wicker
Frame Color, Wicker Color
- Spun-poly fabric shade with color options
- 2-inch powder-coated aluminum pole
- Neutral bronze pole color
- Features an easy-to-use crank lift
- 100-inch overall height
- 9-foot canopy shades 54-inch table
- Good quality; great value
- Handy offset design
- 9-foot shade easily tilts and rotates 360 degrees
- Perfect for use over pools and hot tubs
- 2-inch diam. powder-coated aluminum pole
- Spun poly shade available in several color options
- Bronze finished pole looks beautiful everywhere
- Heavy-duty aluminum ribs, resin housing and hub
- Features a deluxe crank lift system
- Standard base with pre-drilled ground anchor holes
- We recommend a minimum of 100 lbs. of free weight
- Guaranteed lowest priced Sunbrella online!
- The only Sunbrella source with next day shipping
- Flexible fiberglass ribs won't crack or snap
- Crank lift with auto tilt feature
- 3-year warranty against fading on Sunbrella
- 2-year pole warranty