Lancaster Backyard Green House KitItem#: HN-LCB008
1 Greenhouse kit
What's Not Included
- Peak height: 5 feet
- Door dimensions: 4W x 5H inches
- Pressure treated wood to complete the kit to be purchased separately
The gardener with the do-it-yourself spirit will love building and using the Lancaster Backyard Green House Kit. This cost-effective, durable solution for year round planting and growing is just the right size for nearly any gardening project. The kit includes all the metal tubing frame work, 6 mil commercial quality plastic covering and hardware you'll need to build your 10 x 8 foot greenhouse. All you have to do is visit your local lumber yard to purchase the pressure treated wood that completes the project. This greenhouse has a permanent access door and a removable rear door that can be taken off in the summer to allow for extra ventilation. Under normal weather conditions, the Lancaster Backyard Green House Kit has an estimated longevity of 5 to 6 years.
You will need to purchase the following wood to complete the kit:
- 2 - 2x8's measuring 10 feet long for base
- 2 - 2x8's measuring 8 feet long for base
- 2 - 2x4's measuring 6 feet long (to be cut into stakes 3 feet long)
- 2 - 2x4's measuring 6 feet long for the sides of the door frame
- 1 - 2x4 measuring 4 feet long for the top of the door frame
Please note this product does not ship to Pennsylvania.
Dimensions & Specifications
10L x 8W x 5H ft.
4W x 5H in.
- Measures room temperature and humidity
- Retains memory of the maximum and minimum readings
- Powered by 1 AAA battery
- Gives you the current temperature and humidity levels
- Features separate digital displays for both readings
- Ranges from -40 degrees F to 120 degrees F
$80.99 to $140.39
- Durable and strong stainless steel construction
- Natural stainless finish
- Easy-to-grip arched handle
- For indoor or outdoor use
- Choice of sizes available