Large Corner Black Glass Computer DeskItem#: HN-RTA016
Sorry, this item is currently
Out Of Stock
Corner desk, 2 extension tables
The RTA Home and Office Corner Black Work Center will surround you with functional space and sophisticated modern style. The corner desk design maximizes space usage in your office, providing the perfect spot for your monitor. A bottom shelf is designed for your CPU. Two extra tables extend on either side, drastically increasing your useable work space and keeping everything you need easily accessible. Made of thick, black tempered glass shelves supported by round aluminum tubes, this versatile desk has a unique, contemporary look that speaks to your high-tech tendencies. This desk is easy to assemble and backed by a one-year limited warranty.
About RTA Home and Office
If you've decided to outfit your home or office with sleek, modern style, look no further than the RTA Home and Office product line. Based in Springfield, Missouri, RTA Home and Office Inc. was founded in 2001 and specializes in the manufacturing and distribution of high-quality tempered glass and polished aluminum TV stands, desks, and tables. All of the tempered glass shelves, table tops, and desk tops have smooth, rounded edges for safety. Incredibly strong and durable, these strikingly contemporary pieces will add high-tech style and design to a variety of home settings.
Dimensions & Specifications
RTA Home and Office
AssemblyProduct comes with Assembly instructions.
Air grid back office chair with leather seat and carpet casters.
- Swivel, lever-operated pneumatic height adjuster
- Synched back to seat tilt ratio at 2/1
- Top-grain leather seat and air grid back
- Locking and adjustable tension tilt mechanism
- Armrests with adjustable angles
- 36W x 48L x 0.25H inches
- Made with 100% premium floor-grade Anji Mountain bamboo
- Easy to clean and care for
- Rich dark cherry color
- Premium felt backing cushions edges and protects floors
- 7 layers of Klumpp UV finish add durability
- Rolls up for easy transport
- No assembly required