Leica ER i 3-12x50mm RiflescopesItem#: HN-LCI128
$1,949.00 to $2,199.00
- Available with a choice of illuminated reticles
- Automatic power off
- 4× zoom factor
- Wide field of view
- Long tube for mounting flexibility
- Absolutely dependable construction and optics
- Reticle on the second focal plane
- Long eye relief (10 cm / 4")
Leica ER i 3-12x50: Precision and light gathering power
The extra bright ER i 3-12x50 riflescope features up to 12× magnification and establishes ideal pre-conditions for precise shots at more distant targets. On request the ER i 3-10x5 c0an be supplied with rapid reticle adjustment.
- Illuminated reticle
- Extreme magnification range (3-12×)
- Choice of different reticles
- High light transmission
- Optional rapid reticle adjustment (ASV)
Ballistics programme for rapid reticle adjustment (ASV)
Thanks to a new ballistics programme, the performance of Leica rapid reticle adjustment (ASV) has been even further improved. The programme calculates the precise reticle adjustment value required on the basis of charge and distance parameters. Perfect in combination with Leica laser rangefinders, its simple handling guarantees precisely placed shots every time and in full compliance with the principles of ethical hunting. Hunters can always aim point blank and have no need to set their sights above the game at longer distances.
The ballistics experts at G7 have teamed up with the optical experts at Leica to develop the Integrated Ballistic System (IBS) reticle. This multi-purpose reticle allows the shooter the advantages of using the ballistic drop reticle or using the center aiming point in conjunction with a custom ballistic turret that has been calibrated in yards. The hold over aiming points give the shooter aim points out to approximately 500 yards depending the on cartridge and bullet used. The reticle has windage hash marks that assist the shooter in compensating for the wind.
The IBS Ballistic Calculator powered by G7 allows the shooter to calculate and print out the distance for each hold over dot or hash mark for his or her rifle and cartridge. The ballistic information of the shooters cartridge is entered into the calculator, or factory cartridge specifications are selected, and allows the user to print a field-carry hold over chart for that specific load.
A custom ballistic turret may be ordered from G7 which allows the shooter to adjust the vertical turret to match the distance to the target, then hold right on to complete the shot. See the downloadable form for ordering your custom turret from G7.
The Leica ER riflescope when equipped with the IBS G7 reticle gives the rifleman or woman the ultimate in long range performance whether using a bullet drop compensating turret or reticle.
Dimensions & Specifications
Objective Lens Diameter
Leica ER i Riflescopes
Choose From 5 Options
- Ranges 10 to 1000 yards
- Integrated ballistic functionality from 10-600 yards
- Measures both linear distance and horizontal distance
- 7x24mm optics with integrated diopter compensation
- Angle-of-Inclination display and yard/meter toggle
- Innovative, clear LED with automatic brightness control
- Ranges to 2000 Yards
- ABC Ballistik information
- Easy to read display
- Magnesium Housing
- microSD card for storing your ballistic data
- Outstanding optical performance