Jayhawk Plastics 6 ft. Lenexa Picnic TableItem#: HN-JP016
Constructed from 100% recycled plastic, the Lenexa Picnic Table is the perfect choice for worry-free outdoor dining. The virtually indestructible recycled planks can be easily cleaned with soap and water, scratches can be sanded or ironed away, and paint can be scraped off easily.
The nine 2 x 6-inch planks are fastened securely to the black recycled plastic base using stainless steel hardware. Our unique dying process incorporates a UV protectant that ensures the "just like new" color of your table for years and years. There will be no more worries about painting, staining, sealing, or rotting! Simply put the Lenexa Table in place and enjoy!
Take your pick from a variety of color choices - order your Lenexa Table today!
About Jayhawk Plastics, Inc.
Since 1973, Jayhawk Plastics, Inc., has been producing quality plastic furnishings at reasonable prices. Their commitment to superior customer service and quality products has helped Jayhawk become an industry leader. All of Jayhawk's benches and outdoor plastic products are made from 100% recycled plastic. This material gives you the best of both worlds: products made entirely of recycled plastic that also have the beauty of natural wood.
Jayhawk's benches, tables, receptacles, and other products are maintenance-free, vandal-resistant, and environmentally friendly. Because they're made of milk jugs, pop bottles, and many other forms of post-consumer and post-industrial waste, these products save trees and reduce landfill usage. Jayhawk's recycled plastic does not need to be sealed, painted, or stained, and cannot rot. Paint will not bond to the surface, and pen and marker can be washed off easily with household cleaning solvents. Jayhawk benches are designed to last many years in the outdoor elements in both residential and commercial applications.
Dimensions & Specifications
72L x 59W x 30H in.
Attached Benches, Portable
Table Length Code
DocumentationView Assembly Instructions
- Innovative patent-pending pop-up frame design
- UV-treated, mildew-resistant, water-repellant fabric cover
- High-impact, injection-molded connectors
- Provides more than 70 square feet of coverage
- Four-position vertical adjustment from 4'1" - 4'10"
- Fits tables up to 10 feet long
- Tilt-mount brackets adjust to 20° in either direction
- Easy setup and tear-down in minutes
- Includes easy, step-by-step instructions
- 30-gallon cedar wood recycling and refuse bin
- Designed for use on your deck or patio
- Nesting lid sits flush into the top of can
- Top frame piece removes for easy bag insertion
- 16L x 16W x 29H inches exterior
- 14L x 14W x 25H inches interior