Leupold VX-3L 3.5-10x50mm RiflescopesItem#: HN-GSP161
$699.99 to $899.99
When you combine a revolutionary design that will hug your rifle barrel with the low-light performance of a larger objective VX-3, what you get is a Leupold VX-3L 3.5-10x50 millimeter riflescope. Enjoy clear sight that remains perfectly circular with edge-to-edge, crisp sharpness across the entirety of the visual field. Compared to other riflescopes, the Xtendend Twilight Lens System optimizes low-light wavelengths so you see brighter, greater details in less light. If that isn't enough, the fact that you get a mounted 24-carat gold plated medallion and ring with each scope should help you decide.
VX-3L riflescopes combine the low-light performance of a larger objective VX-3 with a revolutionary design that hugs the barrel of your rifle. You’ll be amazed at the exceptional low-light performance and more natural cheek weld in your VX-3L, the ultimate low-light riflescope.
- The Light Optimization Profile allows your large objective Leupold VX-3L to hug the barrel, for the more natural cheek weld of a much smaller objective riflescope. Mount your 50mm VX-3L as low as a traditional 36mm riflescope!
- Your sight picture remains perfectly circular, with crisp, edge-to-edge sharpness across the entire visual field.
- The Xtended Twilight Lens System™ optimizes the transmission of low-light wavelengths, so you see the details of low-light scenes in greater, brighter detail than with any other riflescope available.
- DiamondCoat 2 lens coatings on exterior lens surfaces provide the highest level of scratch resistance Leupold has ever offered.
- The twin bias spring exerts up to 30 percent more holding force on the erector, virtually eliminating erector system backlash and stress on the vital internal workings of the scope, for longer life.
- Blackened lens edges reduce light diffusion, so more usable light reaches the shooter’s eye, for a brighter image with increased contrast.
- Most VX-3L models available with the Leupold® Ballistics Aiming System for more accurate long-range shooting.
- Finger-adjustable, cryogenically treated, ¼-MOA click windage and elevation adjustments with resettable pointer dials marking the zero point. (6.5-20x56mm model features 1/10-MOA click adjustments)
- Tactile power indicator also features built-in range estimation functions and graphite O-rings for easy operation.
- Internally threaded, lockable, extreme fast-focus eyepiece with Alumina rubber eyepiece guard.
- Illuminated models featuring our all-new, third-generation illumination will keep you on target like never before. We’ve boosted performance with a 15 percent brighter reticle, 8 different intensity settings, an innovative motion sensor, integrated battery storage, and a redesigned, user-friendly interface.
- A durable Leupold Scope Cover is included to protect your valuable VX-3L riflescope during transport or when not in use.
- Incredibly rugged, with absolute waterproof integrity using Leupold's proprietary Argon/Krypton gas blend.
- As a final touch to the VX-3L, Leupold mounts a 24k gold-plated ring and medallion to each scope.
- Covered by the Leupold Full Lifetime Guarantee. (Electronic components of illuminated models are covered for two years by the Leupold Golden Ring Electronics Warranty.)
CDS (Custom Dial System)
Leupold CDS™ models allow you to quickly dial your elevation to different sight-in ranges with a custom adjustment matched to your specific ballistics information. The CDS dials change out easily, allowing you flexibility with different loads, conditions and calibers. Every CDS dial features ¼-MOA click increment finger adjustments and no adjustment covers to lose, making the VX-2, VX-3, VX-6 and VX-R even more accurate and rugged. How the CDS™ System Works The CDS System works by laser-inscribing your scope's elevation dial to match your load, velocity and conditions. Your scope will be in perfect synch with the way your rifle and load shoots, even for hand loads. Each CDS dial is unique, taking all practical ballistic and environmental factors into account
Leupold and Stevens, Inc. is an American, family-owned, fifth-generation company that has been designing, machining, and assembling precision optical instruments for 100 years. Leupold’s® success has been built on our commitment to your absolute satisfaction, and our commitment to building the best optics for the shooting sports and for the law enforcement / military community. It’s for these reasons that we offer the Leupold Full Lifetime Guarantee.
If any Leupold Golden Ring product is found to have defects in materials or workmanship, they will, at their option, repair or replace it. FREE. Even if you are not the original owner. No warranty card is required. No time limit applies.
Dimensions & Specifications
Field of View at 100 Yards
Objective Lens Diameter
Leupold VX-3L Riflescopes
Duplex Reticle, Illuminated Duplex Reticle
- Fully multi-coated optics
- Phase coated
- Waterproof and fogproof
- Exceptional field of view
- Leupold Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Waterproof and nitrogen filled
- Fully Multi-Coated lenses
- Available in Angled or Straight body options
- Kit includes tripod and hard case
- Leupold Limited Lifetime Warranty
$399.99 to $419.99
- TBR True Ballistic Ranging
- 1000 yard range
- Incredible 1/10 yard accuracy
- OLED display and Selectable reticles
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Durable Construction
- Made In Usa
Comments about Leupold VX-3L 3.5-10x50mm Riflescopes:
Dollar for dollar the best value in firearms optics . American made with pride and quality of craftmanship. The brightest scope I have ever looked through! I believe you cold hunt by moonlight if it were legal! And the leupold lifetime guarantee is unbeatable!
- Primary use: