Levenhuk 40L NG MicroscopeItem#: HN-LEVE018
Magnification depends on the objectives (located below) and eyepieces (located above) being used.
The set includes two eyepieces and three objectives as well as Barlow lens, which allows to smoothly change the magnification ratio.
- Eyepieces: 10x; 16x
- Objectives: 4x, 10x and 40x
- Barlow lens: magnification 2x
- Minimum magnification: Eyepiece 10x * Objective 4x = 40x
- Maximum magnification: Eyepiece 16x * Objective 40x = 640x, and with Barlow lens magnification smoothly reaches 640*2.0 = 1280x!
This microscope is distinguished by an important feature - two built-in illumination systems with adjustable brightness. Both illuminations are LED, which ensures minimal energy consumption yet still provides ample light.
Illumination systems are located above and below the stage, and allow observing both transparent and opaque objects: from tiny solid particles to coins, paper, fabrics, etc. (It would be fascinating to observe a mobile phone screen - actually, each pixel consists of three segments, red, green and blue.)
The microscope features a 220V DC adapter, for stationary observations without batteries.
The kit includes:
- Microscope with 4x, 10x and 40x objectives
- Two eyepieces 10x; 16x
- Barlow lens 2x to be used for smooth change of the magnification
- Stage with clips
- 5-position illumination control
- Built-in upper and lower LED illumination
- AC adapter (110-220V 50 Hz AC)
- 4 AA batteries
- Plastic case for the microscope and accessories
- User manual and warranty
- Magnification, x 40-1280
- Nosepiece monocular
- Objectives magnification 4x, 10x and 40x
- Barlow lens 2x
- Eyepiece magnification 10x and 16x
- Linear field in the images space, mm 18
- Tube length, mm 160
- Stage with clips
- Stage moving range, using focusing mechanism, mm 0 to 15
- Illumination LED
- Power supply 110-220V, 50 Hz AC (adapter)
Dimensions & Specifications
Microscopes for Enthusiasts