Levenhuk Ra 102R Triplet ED Refractor OTAItem#: HN-LEVE032
Levenhuk Ra R102 ED Triplet OTA is a refractor with a 102-mm (4-in) objective lens and focal ratio of f/7, best suited for visual observations of celestial objects. The telescope tube is fitted with a modern dual-speed Crayford focuser that provides for precision focusing and eliminates backlash.
The apochromatic objective lens consists of three lenses that reduce chromatic aberration to a barely noticeable minimum. The fully multi-coated lenses are made of ED glass and yield crisp and clear views of the night sky. The telescope tube of this model is made of metal, following a more traditional design.
Dimensions & Specifications
- EQ Telescope mount with built in GPS
- Payload of 45 lbs.
- Advanced SmartStar GoTo Technology
- Fits both Vixen and Losmandy type plates
- 2-inch heavy duty stainless steel tripod
- Polar scope with dark-field illumination
- Integer gear ratios and permanently programmable Periodic Error Correction
- New motors offer improved tracking performance
- Viewing or imaging across the meridian without interference
- Improved latitude range - can be used between 7-77 degrees latitude
- NexStar hand control featuring All-Star Polar alignment
- Designed to mount 1 or 2 telescopes at a time
- Works with telescopes that use Vixen-style dovetail brackets
- Heavy duty with adjustable height and dual-mount head
- Counterbalance not needed when mounting one telescope
- Weight capacity of 50 lbs.