Levenhuk Ra 200N 8 Inch f/4 Reflector OTAItem#: HN-LEVE029
Levenhuk Ra 200N F4 OTA is a Newtonian telescope with a 200-mm primary mirror and a focal length of 800 mm (f/4). This model is best-suited for astrophotography. The telescope tube is made of metal, following a more traditional design.
This telescope is fitted with the modern 2' dual-speed Crayford focuser. The 2' focuser allows you to use accessories - including coma correctors - from other manufacturers, reduces vignetting and allows you to attach your camera with ease. Linear ball bearings of this focuser provide for additional stability, and further reduce backlash. The telescope tube has a built-in primary mirror cooling fan. Even though Levenhuk Ra 200N F4 OTA was designed with astrophotography in mind, it still performs wonderfully during celestial observations.
The kit includes:
- Levenhuk Ra 200N F4 optical tube
- Finder scope
- Finder scope base
- Cooler fan
- Batteries kit (6 pieces)
- User guide and warranty
Dimensions & Specifications
For the Expert
- Designed to mount 1 or 2 telescopes at a time
- Works with telescopes that use Vixen-style dovetail brackets
- Heavy duty with adjustable height and dual-mount head
- Counterbalance not needed when mounting one telescope
- Weight capacity of 50 lbs.
- Integer gear ratios and permanently programmable Periodic Error Correction
- New motors offer improved tracking performance
- Viewing or imaging across the meridian without interference
- Improved latitude range - can be used between 7-77 degrees latitude
- NexStar hand control featuring All-Star Polar alignment
- EQ Telescope mount with built in GPS
- Payload of 45 lbs.
- Advanced SmartStar GoTo Technology
- Fits both Vixen and Losmandy type plates
- 2-inch heavy duty stainless steel tripod
- Polar scope with dark-field illumination