Levenhuk Ra 200N 8 Inch f/5 Reflector OTAItem#: HN-LEVE030
Levenhuk Ra 200N F5 OTA is a Newtonian telescope with a 200-mm primary mirror and a focal length of 1000 mm (f/5). Levenhuk Ra 200N F5 OTA telescope is fitted with a dual-speed Crayford focuser. This focuser reduces backlash and provides for high-precision focusing during your stargazing and astrophotography sessions.
The telescope mirrors are made of Pyrex sheet glass, which has a low thermal expansion coefficient. The reflective aluminum layer on mirrors is fully multi-coated and protected with quartz coating. The telescope tube is made of metal, following a more traditional design. The tube has a built-in primary mirror cooling fan (12V, 80 mm in diameter).
The kit includes:
- Levenhuk Ra 200N F5 optical tube
- Finder scope
- Finder scope base
- Cooler fan
- Batteries kit (6 pieces)
- User guide and warranty
Dimensions & Specifications
- Integer gear ratios and permanently programmable Periodic Error Correction
- New motors offer improved tracking performance
- Viewing or imaging across the meridian without interference
- Improved latitude range - can be used between 7-77 degrees latitude
- NexStar hand control featuring All-Star Polar alignment
- EQ Telescope mount with built in GPS
- Payload of 45 lbs.
- Advanced SmartStar GoTo Technology
- Fits both Vixen and Losmandy type plates
- 2-inch heavy duty stainless steel tripod
- Polar scope with dark-field illumination
- Designed to mount 1 or 2 telescopes at a time
- Works with telescopes that use Vixen-style dovetail brackets
- Heavy duty with adjustable height and dual-mount head
- Counterbalance not needed when mounting one telescope
- Weight capacity of 50 lbs.