Levenhuk Ra 250N 10 Inch Dobsonian TelescopeItem#: HN-LEVE026
Levenhuk Ra 250N Dob Telescope is a Newtonian telescope with an aperture of 254 mm (10 in) and a focal length of 1255 mm (49.4 in). Even if you are just thinking about getting into stargazing, this telescope is a perfect choice - it is extremely easy to assemble and control, thanks to the design of the Dobsonian mount. The Dobsonian mount is very easy to assemble - the kit already includes everything you will need to assemble it. The optical tube is placed into two slots on the assembled mount and is then locked in place with two springs. As soon as that is done, you can begin your observations.
The optical elements are made of BK-7 glass that yields sharp high-quality views. The optical tube has a built-in fan that cools the primary mirror and protects it from deformation, which further adds to the quality of the produced views.
Levenhuk Ra 250N comes with a dual-speed Crayford focuser that provides for precise focusing with no backlash. The focuser accepts 1.25" eyepieces (2" eyepieces will require an adapter), and its compression ring allows you to attach accessories in a matter of moments. The use of roller bearings in the azimuth slow-motion control provides for smooth and precise movements of the mount.
The large aperture of Levenhuk Ra 250N Dob Telescope - with the addition of the wide-FOV SuperView eyepiece (included in the kit) - allows you to observe star clusters, galaxies and other deep-sky objects. If you want to observe the Moon and Solar System planets, just switch from the SuperView eyepiece to 9-mm Plössl, and you will be able to see the tiniest details in lunar craters, and study the surface of Mars and even Saturn.
The Dobsonian mount is shipped unassembled.
- Built-in cooling fan for the primary mirror
- Easy-to-use Dobsonian mount
- High-quality BK-7 glass optics
- Dual-speed Crayford focuser that ensures maximum precision during focus adjustments
The kit includes:
- Levenhuk Ra 250N Dob Telescope optical tube
- Dobsonian mount
- 9 mm Plössl eyepiece
- 30 mm SuperView eyepiece
- 8x50 finder scope
- Finder scope base
- Cooling fan
- User guide and warranty
Dimensions & Specifications
Viewing Galaxies/Star Clusters
For the Enthusiast
Highest Useful Magnification
- Filled with a varity of options for holding eyepiece
- Spots for both 1.25 and 2 inch eyepieces
- Room for diagonals and other accessories
- Keep all your eyepieces together when on the go
We searched the world for the best collimator - this is it.
- Features SCA Self-Centering Adapter
- This model works in both 2 inch or 1.25 inch focusers
- Available in standard laser or crosshair laser
- Read the reviews! Let our customers tell you how amazing this product really is!
- Enables easy, accurate star-hopping
- Projects red circles for clear reference
- Amazingly easy to use
- Compatible with most telescopes
- Measures 8L x 1.75W inches