Levenhuk Ra 250N 10 Inch f/4 Reflector OTAItem#: HN-LEVE031
Levenhuk Ra 250N F4 OTA is a Newtonian telescope with a 250-mm primary mirror and a focal length of 1000 mm (f/4). This model is best-suited for astrophotography. The telescope tube is made of metal, following a more traditional design.
This telescope is fitted with the modern 2" dual-speed Crayford focuser. Linear ball bearings of this focuser provide for additional stability, and further reduce backlash. The 2' focuser allows you to use accessories - including coma correctors - from other manufacturers, reduces vignetting and allows you to attach your camera with ease.The telescope tube has a built-in primary mirror cooling fan. Even though Levenhuk Ra 250N F4 OTA was designed with astrophotography in mind, it still performs wonderfully during celestial observations.
The kit includes:
- Levenhuk Ra 250N F4 optical tube
- Finder scope
- Finder scope base
- Cooling fan
- Batteries kit (6 pieces)
- User guide and warranty
Dimensions & Specifications
For the Expert
- Designed to mount 1 or 2 telescopes at a time
- Works with telescopes that use Vixen-style dovetail brackets
- Heavy duty with adjustable height and dual-mount head
- Counterbalance not needed when mounting one telescope
- Weight capacity of 50 lbs.
- Integer gear ratios and permanently programmable Periodic Error Correction
- New motors offer improved tracking performance
- Viewing or imaging across the meridian without interference
- Improved latitude range - can be used between 7-77 degrees latitude
- NexStar hand control featuring All-Star Polar alignment
- EQ Telescope mount with built in GPS
- Payload of 45 lbs.
- Advanced SmartStar GoTo Technology
- Fits both Vixen and Losmandy type plates
- 2-inch heavy duty stainless steel tripod
- Polar scope with dark-field illumination