Levenhuk Ra 250RC f/8 Carbon Fiber OTAItem#: HN-LEVE043
Levenhuk Ra 250RC F8 OTA is a Ritchey-Chrétien telescope with an aperture of 250 mm (9.8 in) and a focal length of 2000 mm (78.7 in) in a traditional metal shell. This model is perfect for any keen astrophotographer. One of the main features of all Levenhuk Ritchey-Chrétien telescopes is the primary mirror made of quartz with a dielectric coating of 99% reflectivity. All telescopes are also fitted with a dual-speed Crayford focuser.
The quartz glass of the primary mirror has one of the lowest thermal conductivity coefficients among optical materials. This model is fitted with a built-in cooling fan for the primary mirror (12V). The relatively compact size of the telescope tube allows for a smaller mount to be used, unlike Newtonian telescopes.
It is recommended that you use the Levenhuk 0.75x focal reducer with any Ritchey-Chrétien model.
Dimensions & Specifications
- EQ Telescope mount with built in GPS
- Payload of 45 lbs.
- Advanced SmartStar GoTo Technology
- Fits both Vixen and Losmandy type plates
- 2-inch heavy duty stainless steel tripod
- Polar scope with dark-field illumination
- $1000 Instant Savings! Regular $4999 Sale Ends 12/31
- Maximum payloads of 90 lbs.
- All new software assited polar alignment
- Heavy-Duty Stainless Steel Tripod
- 40,000 object database with 400 user-definable objects
- Flash upgradeable hand control software