Levenhuk Ra 300N 12 Inch Dobsonian TelescopeItem#: HN-LEVE027
Levenhuk Ra 300N Dob Telescope is a Newtonian reflector with a focal length of 1520 mm (59.8 in) and an aperture of 300 mm (11.8 in). The optical tube is attached to a Dobsonian mount, which is very simple to operate, making this telescope a perfect choice for any amateur stargazer. The Dobsonian mount is very easy to assemble - the kit includes everything you will need to assemble it. To assemble the telescope simply slide the optical tube into two slots on the assembled mount and lock it in place with balancing springs. That's it! Your telescope is ready for observations.
The manual slow-motion controls are very smooth and precise, thanks to the special roller bearing construction. The dual-speed Crayford focuser allows you to adjust focus with extreme precision and accepts 1.25" and 2" accessories (the 1.25" adapter is included in the kit).
The primary mirror is made of high-quality BK-7 glass and the built-in cooling fan reduces the time it takes the optics to adapt to the outside temperatures. Thanks to these features, you can enjoy sharp and clear views with no chromatic aberration.
Your Levenhuk Ra 300N Dob Telescope comes with SuperView and Plössl eyepieces that allow you to observe the Solar System planets as well as deep-sky star clusters, galaxies and nebulae.
The Dobsonian mount is shipped unassembled.
- Primary mirror with a reflectivity index of 94%
- Built-in cooling fan for the primary mirror
- Practical and easy-to-use Dobsonian mount
- Optical elements are made of high-quality BK-7 glass
- Dual-speed Crayford focuser for precise focus adjustments
The kit includes:
- Levenhuk Ra 300N Dob Telescope optical tube
- Dobsonian mount
- 9 mm Plössl eyepiece
- 30 mm SuperView eyepiece
- 8x50 finder scope
- Finder scope base
- Cooling fan
- User guide and warranty
Dimensions & Specifications
Viewing Galaxies/Star Clusters
For the Enthusiast
Highest Useful Magnification
- Enables easy, accurate star-hopping
- Projects red circles for clear reference
- Amazingly easy to use
- Compatible with most telescopes
- Measures 8L x 1.75W inches
We searched the world for the best collimator - this is it.
- Features SCA Self-Centering Adapter
- This model works in both 2 inch or 1.25 inch focusers
- Available in standard laser or crosshair laser
- Read the reviews! Let our customers tell you how amazing this product really is!
- Filled with a varity of options for holding eyepiece
- Spots for both 1.25 and 2 inch eyepieces
- Room for diagonals and other accessories
- Keep all your eyepieces together when on the go