Levenhuk Skyline 130x900 EQ Reflector TelescopeItem#: HN-LEVE079
Levenhuk Skyline 130x900 EQ is a Newtonian reflector, which is most suitable for the study of deep-sky objects. It is also perfect for observation of planets, even the most remote ones: Jupiter, Saturn, or asteroids and comets. NGC objects, many in high detail, are reachable as well. The telescope provides a clear and sharp image.
- Suitable deep sky objects study: nebulae, galaxies, globular clusters and faint stars
- Fairly small overall dimensions for the focal length of 900 millimeters (35.4 inches)
- Contrast and sharp images without distortion
- Can be used for astrophotography
The equatorial mount, as opposed to an azimuth one, when being hovered compensates for the rotation of the Earth and allows more precise tracking of astronomical objects, keeping them within sight through the eyepiece. This mount is perfect for astronomical observations and indispensable for astrophotography. The aluminum tripod has adjustable height.
Two achromatic eyepieces SUPER 10 and SUPER 25 with a 1.25-inch (31.75-millimeter) diameter are included in the package and serve as powerful image correction tools. The optics used in the eyepiece are glass-coated. Field of view is 50-52 degrees.
Dimensions & Specifications
Viewing Galaxies/Star Clusters
For the Beginner
Highest Useful Magnification
Your map to locate objects in the night sky
- Front cover features rotating planisphere picture
- Lists over 1,000 stars
- Tracks path of stars and other celestial objects
- Companion tool for Celestron telescopes
- New Fourth Edition
- Perfect for any beginner or advanced astronomer
- Star Charts for stargazers
- Great for telescopes and binoculars
- Hard Cover, 192 pages, 11" x 10 3/4" x 7/8"
- Great for any young astronomer
- For grades 5-12
- Paperback with 72 pages (8.25L x 8.25W inches)
- 50 full-color illustrations and photos
- Award-winning children's science book