Levenhuk Skyline 70x700 AZ Refractor TelescopeItem#: HN-LEVE080
Levenhuk Skyline 70x700 AZ Telescope is a classic refractor with an azimuth mount. It allows you to examine in detail planets and their satellites, as well as the surface structure of celestial objects. Due to the long focus (700 millimeters, 27.6 inches), the image provided is very clear. In combination with high resolution (1.71 arcseconds), this allows us to study the surface of planets, lunar craters and fractures, and various atmospheric phenomena. This telescope is perfect for terrestrial observations and the study of double stars. As far as long distance objects are concerned, you can see all the Messier objects very well.
- The telescope has a factory default adjustment and does not require additional and frequent adjustment
- Contrast and sharp images in high resolution without chromatic aberration
- Highly detailed pictures even at large aperture
- Can be used for photographing the Moon and planets
- Suitable for both terrestrial and astronomical observations
- Iideal for planetary observations and observations of binary stars
- Suitable for beginners
The telescope is mounted on a powerful and stable mount AZ2, which is well suited for medium-sized telescopes. Such construction is especially popular among novice astronomers, since you can manage the telescope easily and conveniently. The mount has a special shelf for accessories, and it is light and easy to use. The aluminum tripod has a height adjustment.
Two achromatic eyepieces SUPER 10 and SUPER 25 with a 1.25-inch (31.75-millimeter) diameter are included in the package and serve as powerful image correction tools. The optics used in the eyepiece are glass-coated. Field of view is 50-52 degrees.
Dimensions & Specifications
Viewing the Moon
For the Beginner
Highest Useful Magnification
- Great for any young astronomer
- For grades 5-12
- Paperback with 72 pages (8.25L x 8.25W inches)
- 50 full-color illustrations and photos
- Award-winning children's science book
Your map to locate objects in the night sky
- Front cover features rotating planisphere picture
- Lists over 1,000 stars
- Tracks path of stars and other celestial objects
- Companion tool for Celestron telescopes
- New Fourth Edition
- Perfect for any beginner or advanced astronomer
- Star Charts for stargazers
- Great for telescopes and binoculars
- Hard Cover, 192 pages, 11" x 10 3/4" x 7/8"