Levenhuk SkyMatic 105 GT MAK TelescopeItem#: HN-LEVE073
The Levenhuk SkyMatic 105 GT MAK Telescope with GoTo function is of the Maksutov-Cassegrain design. This allows an excellent image quality with high resolution while maintaining a very compact size. Through this telescope you can observe lunar craters with a diameter of just 4.5 miles, the structure of sunspots, the belts of Jupiter and Saturn's rings. Among deep-sky objects this telescope captures stars up to 12.1 magnitude, globular clusters, nebulae and galaxies.
The telescope has an aperture of f/12.8, which is perfectly suited for most astronomical observations. Maximum useful magnification of 204x and high resolution will provide good quality, sharp images.
Two achromatic eyepieces SUPER 10 and SUPER 25 with a 31.75-millimeter (1.25-inch) diameter are included in the package and serve as powerful image correction tools. The optics used in the eyepiece are glass-coated. Field of view is 50-52 degrees.
The telescope comes with an azimuth AZ 114 GT SynScan computer-guided mount. Thanks to the GoTo function, the telescope is capable of capturing any astronomical object with its coordinates stored in the microprocessor memory with incredible accuracy. This computer system will provide automatic guidance to more than 42,900 celestial objects.
Dimensions & Specifications
Alt-Az Mount, GoTo
Viewing the Planets
For the Beginner
Highest Useful Magnification
Zhumell Filters can bring much more into your view!
- Set includes Yellow, Blue, Orange filters
- Neutral Density Moon Filter
- 1.25 Inch Format
- Can be stacked for using multiple filters
- Reveal more details of deep sky nebulae
- Will not degrade image sharpness
- Great for viewing Veil, Lagoon, Swan, Ring and Dumbbell nebulae
- 1.25 Inch format, threads to bottom of telescope eyepiece
- 5 Mega Pixel Color Sensor
- View and capture live video on your computer
- 1.25" Barrel format
- Barrel accepts 1.25" eyepiece filters
- Camera control software included
- Equivalent to approx 5mm telescope eyepiece